UNSW Session 2 2011 results (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Suit yourself idiot. I tried to warn you.
Hey, if I took the university's advice for enrolling in maths - I wouldn't even be doing my degree now. So I'm making a habit of not listening to recommendation.

billybobneck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hey, if I took the university's advice for enrolling in maths - I wouldn't even be doing my degree now. So I'm making a habit of not listening to recommendation.
lol the school of maths did not want you. They knew you would fail maths (just like you failed 4 unit XD) .

aya-chan

HSC
What does that mean? Are you retarded?
Rude. Clearly not. It's like higher higher physics. Except Higher higher physics is a crappy course name. It's designed for physics majors and other assorted nerds.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Rude. Clearly not. It's like higher higher physics. Except Higher higher physics is a crappy course name. It's designed for physics majors and other assorted nerds.
(its Matty G, aya-chan, don't worry about him. If you don't know who he is, I'll point him out to you next sem - he's kinda hard to miss)

aya-chan

HSC
(its Matty G, aya-chan, don't worry about him. If you don't know who he is, I'll point him out to you next sem - he's kinda hard to miss)
I like calling people rude. :(

Anyway, do point him out though! I'd like to see ...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I like calling people rude. :(

Anyway, do point him out though! I'd like to see ...
And if I can't do it in person, I'll just give you a description. He's legit worn the same thing every day pretty much... EVERY SINGLE DAY.

aya-chan

HSC
And if I can't do it in person, I'll just give you a description. He's legit worn the same thing every day pretty much... EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Maybe he's very specific about his clothing preferences? And so has like multiples of the exact same clothes.

Btw, love discussing our 11s2 results.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Maybe he's very specific about his clothing preferences? And so has like multiples of the exact same clothes.

Btw, love discussing our 11s2 results.
Matty G in the morning: "Hmm, will I wear jeans with a blue jacket or... jeans with a blue jacket?"

And see! I told you you'd start getting hooked on BoS again. It's great.

aya-chan

HSC
Matty G in the morning: "Hmm, will I wear jeans with a blue jacket or... jeans with a blue jacket?"

And see! I told you you'd start getting hooked on BoS again. It's great.
Hey, I often wear jeans and a spongebob jacket. We're similar!

And I actually am somewhat disappointed with my marks, being completely honest.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hey, I often wear jeans and a spongebob jacket. We're similar!

And I actually am somewhat disappointed with my marks, being completely honest.
Don't let Matty G make you feel bad about your marks =(

He's just jelly because he only got 57 in Management.

aya-chan

HSC
Don't let Matty G make you feel bad about your marks =(

He's just jelly because he only got 57 in Management.
It's not his fault I'm disappointed with them. Like, for one, I didn't even HD maths. I was only one mark below you, pre-finals, you know.

57's not completely horrible ... I mean, my boyfriend got 57 in a subject. But I think his WAM is still better than mine.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
It's not his fault I'm disappointed with them. Like, for one, I didn't even HD maths. I was only one mark below you, pre-finals, you know.

57's not completely horrible ... I mean, my boyfriend got 57 in a subject. But I think his WAM is still better than mine.
Oh don't worry about it, 84 is still great. It's high Distinction level... LOLOLOL GET IT? =P

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
2HDs
1D
1C

while working FT ;)
That's really amazing, well done.

On the other hand, I worked about 25 hours weekly on average (not close to FT yet) and my term wam is 83 (90, 89, 79, 75)

aya-chan

HSC
2HDs
1D
1C

while working FT ;)
On the other hand, I worked about 25 hours weekly on average (not close to FT yet) and my term wam is 83 (90, 89, 79, 75)
Wow, how do you guys manage it? Those are amazing marks, especially to be working at the same time. How many contact hours do you have? / how many days a week of uni?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)