URGENT (Coles Myer Group Interview) (1 Viewer)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
what are u suppossed to wear to these interviews?, u dont wanna be too formal or too casual....

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
I wore a shirt with a tie
There were some others decked out in full suits although some were also fully casual...

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ms 12
If you want a formal internal transfer it can only be to another coles (as opposed to any colesmyer store), to do it just ask your manager and they should know the process.
Thanks for that.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by Suvat
I wore a shirt with a tie
There were some others decked out in full suits although some were also fully casual...
ok thnx alot, i thought a tie was a lil too formal 4 this but i guess im wrong, i think a suit is a bit too over the top

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
they send you an email i think in about a week or two.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
anywhere from a day after, to a few weeks after

Carlito

HSC
hmm, they asked me to attend a group interview, but its 2 hours long... what the hell are they gonna make us do for 2 hours?

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Only really goes for an hour, then the last 30mins or so is spent checking IDs and filling in forms.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
They should of just made it 1 on 1, i felt too shaky in a group interview.

YES failed it, i'm sad. :( damn.... is it rare to fail heh :(

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
They should of just made it 1 on 1, i felt too shaky in a group interview.

YES failed it, i'm sad. :( damn.... is it rare to fail heh :(
shit how'd u fail it? ive got one next week if i book in, havnt decided yet if im going to skip a lecture to goto it lol, but if most people dont get it anyway and "fail it" then i wont even bother going

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
My advice is to be yourself... because otherwise your behaviour will be inconsistent and you may also say something stupid...

If you know you're a good actor then ignore the above

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
shit how'd u fail it? ive got one next week if i book in, havnt decided yet if im going to skip a lecture to goto it lol, but if most people dont get it anyway and "fail it" then i wont even bother going
Well i made some stupid mistakes here and there, but nothing big like seriously...

I think they have limited amount of jobs available at present or in the future, and so many people attend group interviews so they are strict in selecting candidates.

Is not worth it, but it is a good experience it shows what you can fix up on for your future group interviews...

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
the funniest thing happend in my group interview, the lady was askin us what kind of stores colesmyer owns and every1 was sayin target, grace bros, kmart etc..., but then 1 girl yelled out woolworths! the lady looked at her saying "Woolworths !?", lol

Last edited:

Wahlito

How long will it take after the group interview for the to call me or email me saying if i was successful or not. I went to a groupie interview about a week and a half ago and have got no reply yet does that mean i have not been accepted or do they tell those who are not accepted straight away and if you are accepted it takes them longer to call you?

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i think they said the absolute maximum of replying to u after the group inteview is 3 weeks, whether they'll be saying ur successful or not

every1 gets a reply at different times, 4 me they replied a few hours after i left the interview saying i was successful, and my interview was a week and ago too, so now im just waiting .... again!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
yep the process starts in July. Note the term 'process'. Its extremely long and drawn out, but by the sounds of it, a lot easier to get employed through.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
the funniest thing happend in my group interview, the lady was askin us what kind of stores colesmyer owns and every1 was sayin target, grace bros, kmart etc..., but then 1 girl yelled out woolworths! the lady looked at her saying "Woolworths !?", lol
LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)