Usyd Advanced Engineering Program (1 Viewer)

antarctic

HSC
I was offered a place in the B. Eng course at Usyd, and AFAIK, satisfy the requirements of the Advanced Engineering Program (UAI 98+), but so far, have not heard from the faculty.
I was just wondering, has anyone recieved an invitation to the Advanced Engineering Program?

Thanks in advance

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
When i was offered a place 2 years ago i got the invite in the post a day b4 i got the UAC offer in the post but that was 2 years ago so i dont know if they do the same thing still!

dingding

Señor Member
HSC
Well I enrolled today, and tried to get into advanced engineering but since I wasn't sent the letter they wouldn't let me. They gave me a number to call instead.

They are probably just shit poor at organizing.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I know I satisfy the requirements but I haven't gotten an offer. But then I'm not interested anyway:p

antarctic

HSC
Thanks everyone. I phoned USyd up and they said the letters will be posted out later this week, and that you can change your enrollment all the way up to March 31st (if you want to enroll in the program).

Regards

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
dingding said:
Why's that?
Because I talked to someone who's currently well into his engineering program and from what he said most of the projects don't get finished because some of the group loses interest and it's just a general waste of time. Same thing tends to happen with the aircraft construction component of first year aeronautics. Each to their own, but I think I can wait for the satellite building in year three:D

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Yeah i didn't end up doing it but i know of a few people that did and they pretty much did all the work..... but in the end they were pretty ticked off since the then Dean of Eng just flicked through their report and took marks off for really dumb things

antarctic

HSC
Does anyone know if the Business stuff they're supposed to do in second year Advacned Engineering Program is any better?

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)