USYD combined law atar is lowered... (1 Viewer)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
no not anymore, i suddenly had a shift from med to law after unsw open day.
thought med is out of my league
btw i cannot change my username i asked the mods and they said no... so yeah i really don't wanna make a new account.

so cheers bro
med/law kgo

bangladesh

HSC
no not anymore, i suddenly had a shift from med to law after unsw open day.
thought med is out of my league
btw i cannot change my username i asked the mods and they said no... so yeah i really don't wanna make a new account.

so cheers bro
LOLLLLL you wouldn't have made it through medschool if your motivation for doing med was replaced with law after attending an open day

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
LOLLLLL you wouldn't have made it through medschool if your motivation for doing med was replaced with law after attending an open day
like I'm not joking but my passion for med has dropped quite significantly

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Great initiative by USYD. The cut-off for combined law at USYD and UNSW are ridiculous. They should set a threshold ATAR cut-off and implement other forms of testing like LSAT.

HSC
N/A
hmmm i got 99.55 last year but am trying to transfer, do you reckon they could only consider atar?

RishBonjour99

HSC
N/A
hmmm i got 99.55 last year but am trying to transfer, do you reckon they could only consider atar?
I think they would! However I assume it will be harder for transfers to get in now. But you should get in just by your atar!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Great initiative by USYD. The cut-off for combined law at USYD and UNSW are ridiculous. They should set a threshold ATAR cut-off and implement other forms of testing like LSAT.
Bet you they're just expecting a drop in enrolments so they're proactively lowering the cutoff before supply and demand does it for them. Those two have always doggedly maintained their high cut-offs by accepting a large percentage of their intake after first year as transfers, or through schemes that reduce entry requirements. Shit, I know someone who got offered a transfer to UNSW law with a D average in law at a tier uni, but a 91 UAI.

Last edited:

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Bet you they're just expecting a drop in enrolments so they're proactively lowering the cutoff before supply and demand does it for them. Those two have always doggedly maintained their high cut-offs by accepting a large percentage of their intake after first year as transfers, or through schemes that reduce entry requirements. Shit, I know someone who got offered a transfer to UNSW law with a D average in law at a tier uni, but a 91 UAI.
uai is the old system.

Mariel97

HSC
sorry if this is stupid but what's the cutoff for law for unsw?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)