USYD Favourite hangouts on campus (1 Viewer)

keladry

lady knight
HSC
used to be wentworth lvl 4/5 but now just lvl 4. always someone there... well mostly =P

is it just me or is lvl 4 comprised of mostly 2nd years?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
keladry said:
used to be wentworth lvl 4/5 but now just lvl 4. always someone there... well mostly =P

is it just me or is lvl 4 comprised of mostly 2nd years?
Level 5 last year was mostly first years, so I suppose they've migrated.

nit

HSC
lol the mass migration hasn't occurred just as yet - everyone's savouring their last days up at lvl 5 before the big push comes...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
munchymoocow said:
Yeah? We've got about a year and a half on top of that. So ner ner. :D
It's simple. Pretty much all the couches are free at 9am. You just have to be in manning since then and you are set :p

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
I'm a big fan of the Holme courtyard - I hung out there a lot last year when I had lectures in Wallace.

This year I'm stuck more on the darlington side of Campus so I suppose I'll be in Wenty more, although I don't really like the building - too industrial

tennille

HSC
grk_styl said:
Manning is literally packed these days. Yesterday my friend and I did the sprint downstairs coz we saw a free table.

We're considering venturing to Wentworth....is it just as packed?
Noooo....not Wentworth. :p

HSC
The grass on City Road which is nearest to Broadway. Great trees to sit under and close to all my classes

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
I can just hang out at home.. only 10 minutes away :p

Although usually I'd stay around with friends sometimes top floor manning (after noon) or wentworth lvl 1.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
grk_styl said:
Manning is literally packed these days. Yesterday my friend and I did the sprint downstairs coz we saw a free table.

We're considering venturing to Wentworth....is it just as packed?
You need a group of 10+ friends of whom at least one always has time off at any given time, and so you can occupy a couch all day. The number of people in Manning will subside once people stop turning up to classes (around week 3 or 4).

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I hardly have any breaks! I have 2 at 1pm and that's got to be the hardest time to find a table.

Maybe the talent is better at wentworth. it's not like i go there to eat union food lol i'm allergic to grass so i can't sit there much.

Lainee

HSC
Silver Persian said:
The grass on City Road which is nearest to Broadway. Great trees to sit under and close to all my classes
Hahahah I knew you all looked like firsties when I walked across the bridge and went 'wtf, no one ever sits THERE!'. Way to start new trends. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)