usyd hacked LOL (1 Viewer)

homersimpson

HSC
N/A
usyd.edu.au

"I have never met such a retard network administrator... hes been hacked 3 times and as logs show he is to retarded to bother securing the server and yet he has qualifications and works at usyd WHAT THE FUCK? come on i dont have no qualifications but yet i can run rings around this jerk ... Jie Gao, you really need to go back to uni and not get the qualifications out of a cereal box because not only have i got your web server i have 3/4 of your network i just like to make you look like a real idiot because YOU ARE CLUELESS.... Owned... By the one and only..... EVIL @ EFNET"

HSC
Came to say that, reported op to ASIO.
for what?

Dearest ASIO

Homersimpson hacked the University of Sydney website. I'm not even sure if he actually did because he/she couldve simply just been alerting others to this rather funny incident but that doesn't matter because I'm a faggot.

Thank you for your time
Ritz1024

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
^

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
just changed to
Please Support The Queensland Flood Victims, From the one and only EVIL @ EFnet, and a Special Hello to all of the University of Sydney Students... HAPPY 2011
i say good on them lol

and wtf @ ritz? how on earth is op related to the usyd hacking..

tjhunt11

HSC
its the social network all over again, except in sydney uni hahaha

merillem

HSC
Wouldn't know the first thing about hacking but taking down a uni website is not insignificant. Can't say I've ever seen this before (see image below)

image1.jpg

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
^ Damn, I thought it was going to be a picture of one of the funny messages =(

I was late for the party, it seems.

oh-em-gee

HSC
Not sure what the big deal is, it's not as though any of the secure servers were accessed.

Although I believe him when he says that he has no qualifications - I'm sure that people of the educated persuasion don't use "owned" in their taunts or boasts.

Sounds to me as though this "hacker" is just someone with a little too much time on his hands.

And interesting that there's basically zero metadata info on all of the screenshots that are available.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Not sure what the big deal is, it's not as though any of the secure servers were accessed.

Although I believe him when he says that he has no qualifications - I'm sure that people of the educated persuasion don't use "owned" in their taunts or boasts.

Sounds to me as though this "hacker" is just someone with a little too much time on his hands.

And interesting that there's basically zero metadata info on all of the screenshots that are available.
Educated people don't use "and" at the beginning of a sentence.

OWNED.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)