USYD vs UNSW (1 Viewer)

Conspirocy

HSC
sunjet said:
Especially after that intellectual post of yours
hahaha if u dont like my view deal with it. i dont intend on changing what i think for anyone.

look i will pay fair criticism that anyone has, re any topic. i think u guys should learn to just accept that not everyone thinks unsw is the be all and end all uni in australia.

like sure i could have come onto this thread, and listed all the things that i think are wrong with all the other uni's. then everyone will come and say ur talking shit, regardless of whether i actually have a point or not.

instead i just decided to tell the unsw people they are talking shit most of the time, so now i get picked appart for it.

im just arguing with all of u on the level that u decided. if u really want to have a thread about unsw v usyd or whatever, do it properly and make valid points that u can back up -- all ive heard is hearsay half the time, or biased opinions which really dont carry much weight

how about some of u come up with some facts

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i think i love UNSW is that its close to the beach
that is all
kthxbye

HSC
N/A
I used to live really close to UNSW (I could see it out the window). It took me about 20 minutes to walk to coogee. It's also close to Maroubra. I think it'd be much quicker to catch a bus though.

But, USYD's close to the best shopping in sydney.

williamycai

Kai-Kai
HSC
i seem to have a dislike for asians now...but then when i think about it, i don't like cookie people as well..so i must say i love the campus at usyd!

phrred

HSC
williamycai said:
i seem to have a dislike for asians now...but then when i think about it, i don't like cookie people as well..so i must say i love the campus at usyd!
maybe u shud go to tafe then

HSC
N/A
Erm, actually rankings of universities have been posted before. Theres a separate thread. Academics aren't always the top priority for people when choosing a university to study at. Some people want a certain lifestyle quality during their time at uni...

Bendent

HSC
williamycai said:
i hope u dislike the bunch of ppl that talk frikin loud in cantonese not the normal ones.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Bendent said:
i hope u dislike the bunch of ppl that talk frikin loud in cantonese not the normal ones.
doesn't matter if it's cantonese. If people speak ANY language very loud in certain places (ie. in a train, computer lab) and you can hear it even farrrr away..... it's really annoying... I heard someone screaming repeatedly in the train before....had to move to another carriage, but I can still hear it in the next carriage

michaeln36

HSC
hehehe Nebuchanezzar has the only australian prime minster that was stupid enough to get fired as his avatar .... i think we should disregard his opinion

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
tlodg said:
doesn't matter if it's cantonese. If people speak ANY language very loud in certain places (ie. in a train, computer lab) and you can hear it even farrrr away..... it's really annoying... I heard someone screaming repeatedly in the train before....had to move to another carriage, but I can still hear it in the next carriage
It's true white schoolgirls on back of buses are as annoying as Chinese people in libraries. It's not really anything to do with language at all.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
*School Children anywhere.

I was once one of them. :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)