Usyd's timetables are out (1 Viewer)

Aysce

HSC
seriously -.-

i tried at 10 and like every minute afterwards. then at like 2 and now ive been trying for ages.

im so annoyed.

anyone doing Bmedsci how many days did you get
5 days.

richh1833

HSC
N/A
I wonder if they'll roll back all the changes that students made?

madharris

HSC
N/A
I wonder if they'll roll back all the changes that students made?
I really hope not!
Some kids might have already done their timetables, and not realise that they've been rolled back, meaning that they would have the wrong timetable

So that's my reasoning for it hopefully not happening :)

Incendiary

HSC
timetable3.png any good? also whats the difference between a workshop, practical and laboratory

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
View attachment 27703 any good? also whats the difference between a workshop, practical and laboratory
I didn't do Pharmacy/Science/Med Science/Engineering etc etc, but from what I know of mates doing those degrees, that looks about normal for one of those timetables.

And TheGreatest99.95 - that looks decent for a Comm timetable. Only suggestion for improvement is try to get rid of some of the breaks on your Tuesday - otherwise you're in for a helluva 9-9 day.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Any ideas on how to kill 4 hours on the wednesday and thursday in week 1?
I have no friends at sydney uni ;( haha
sit next to someone in your class before the huge break and chat to them then when it ends ask if they want to hang/mebbe grab coffee and voila you have 4 hours to make a friend.

otherwise, there's a lego Colosseum and sunny nap times and coffee stalls to discover

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
View attachment 27703 any good? also whats the difference between a workshop, practical and laboratory
Are you talking about BIOL1003? The first workshop if I remember correctly was a slightly bigger tutorial class that taught us how to write a research report and how to use the Harvard style reference system, the second workshop was a peer-review of draft reports and from then onwards it was group presentations on different scenarios. Practicals are laboratory experiments and depending on the week you'll be doing quizzes - buy a dissection kit or make sure that one person in your group has one and if your group is efficient you'll leave class 30mins to an hour early. :)

mike12345678

HSC
i still havent been able to see my timetable...

503 - Service unavailable

Our apologies. The website or service that you are looking for is currently unavailable.

This may be a temporary outage. Please check the outages noticeboard, or try accessing this page again later.
If you still experience difficulties, please try using the search facility on this page, or alternatively visit the University's home page for more information about the University.

Incendiary

HSC
Are you talking about BIOL1003? The first workshop if I remember correctly was a slightly bigger tutorial class that taught us how to write a research report and how to use the Harvard style reference system, the second workshop was a peer-review of draft reports and from then onwards it was group presentations on different scenarios. Practicals are laboratory experiments and depending on the week you'll be doing quizzes - buy a dissection kit or make sure that one person in your group has one and if your group is efficient you'll leave class 30mins to an hour early. :)
do i need to buy the disection kits online or are they sold on campus aswell? and thanks :D

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
do i need to buy the disection kits online or are they sold on campus aswell? and thanks :D
You can purchase them from the University newsagencies and the Union Store - and it is cheaper with the Access Card. :)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
It's really weird, I accessed it fine last night when I got home after midnight...

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
probs because jet is now a med student and can't spend all his time at the timetabling unit. THEY NEED HIM BACK

Aysce

HSC
Current timetable is still the say. Yay no roll-back :)

HSC
Still in timetable limbo while I wait for these waivers.

Who does a girl have to blow to get a waiver around here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)