Usyd's timetables are out (1 Viewer)

MaggieMac

HSC
I'll see you in the chemistry seminar and practical :).

WOOOO! For the SSP seminar, did you choose option 1 or 2? I was really considering quantum chem, but I looked at the lecture slides and it's all maths!! -.- So I chose the first option. I don't think there will anywhere near as much maths. Being incredibly lazy in high school, I did general maths. God, I regret it so much. I did well in fundamental first year maths, but still, it's definitely not enough to do well in the quantum chem option :/

and wow! you have so many clashes!! :/ that sucks so much!

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
WOOOO! For the SSP seminar, did you choose option 1 or 2? I was really considering quantum chem, but I looked at the lecture slides and it's all maths!! -.- So I chose the first option. I don't think there will anywhere near as much maths. Being incredibly lazy in high school, I did general maths. God, I regret it so much. I did well in fundamental first year maths, but still, it's definitely not enough to do well in the quantum chem option :/

and wow! you have so many clashes!! :/ that sucks so much!
No I did option two :(. Most of the content in the first series reminded me too much of the work we did in second semester, so I thought I'd try something different for the sake of variety.

Reconsider it if you can! It's only one lecture a week so I'm guessing you'll have enough time to keep up with the maths.

The day off will make up for it :).

MetalTheory

HSC
Uni Grad
After officially enrolling in physiology, I have my final timetable. It'll be good if not for the long breaks and 5 straight hours on Tuesday. But I guess it could be worse, I could be a first year med science student.

Frank_Lampard

HSC
Hello can someone confirm this, on my timetable i have a tutorial on friday first week and also a lab/prac. Can this happen? Its just i thought they only occur on week 2. Thanks

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Hello can someone confirm this, on my timetable i have a tutorial on friday first week and also a lab/prac. Can this happen? Its just i thought they only occur on week 2. Thanks
If it states on the timetable that it starts during Week 1, then assume it's true.

You'll find out whether or not it is during your first lecture anyway.

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
lemme guess, is this for chemistry? Anyways you should go if the timetable says so. From what I remember, 1st chem prac is only just going in and assigning your groups and getting introductions, the actual prac starts in week 2 so no need to worry. and tutorial is also just introductions and maybe starting work for tutorial.

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
how come i have 2 same lectures in 1 day ?

JRock

Browncoat
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Ahhh I have my first clash!!!

Damnit English department!! What do I dooooooooo???

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Do Traveler's Tales because modernity is a complete waste of time.

(actually, I kinda think they're both a waste of time but traveler's less so). Who are the lecturers for each this year?

JRock

Browncoat
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Do Traveler's Tales because modernity is a complete waste of time.

(actually, I kinda think they're both a waste of time but traveler's less so). Who are the lecturers for each this year?
Prof. William Christie (who is apparently good) for Modernity

Assoc Prof. Vanessa Smith for Traveler's tales.

I kinda need to do them both as they are core units. Need to complete all the cores before I can get to the really good extension subjects.

Why the hell would they make two core units clash!?

So do I actually have to drop one of them? :mad3:

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad

I kinda need to do them both as they are core units. Need to complete all the cores before I can get to the really good extension subjects.

I doubt it, it's only one clash.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

You can do them both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)