UTS Co-op Scholarship 2010 (1 Viewer)

iMAN2

HSC
N/A
Hi guyz,
Interview acceptance/rejection letters have been released. Estimated 200 selected for interview. Acceptance letter:

Dear Applicant,

I am pleased to advise that you have been selected for an interview for possible entry into the UTS 2010 Bachelor of Accounting program.

Please note that approximately 200 applicants have been selected for interview, so the phone line may be very busy.

We will not have enough interviewers to interview all short-listed applicants in July. As a result, many of you who have been short-listed for interview will be interviewed in late November, as part of our Round 2 interviews.

Once all applicants have been interviewed, we will draw up a ranking list based on the reports of the interview panels. You will be advised by email, by end of Monday 20 July, as to whether you will receive an offer of a place in the UTS BAcc program for 2009.

Please note that the course will commence for successful applicants with compulsory classes beginning on Monday 18 January 2010.
Which letter have you recieved?

mr2yen

HSC
i got one too, anyways is this Iman that went to UBS finance academy last year

Borbor

HSC
if u guys want to start uni in january and do 5 subjects/semester

lol
Doesn't it just add up to be an extra 3 hours of uni (15hrs vs 12hrs)?

hmm4991

HSC
i got an interview too .. what day are u guys gonna go on friday 9 last day of school or tues or wed??

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
my friend got one, so happy for him.

I didn't apply because I would prefer UNSW or USYD or Macquarie with cadetship.

iMAN2

HSC
N/A
hmmz cadetship has its adv and disadv. I'm mainly not liking the idea about studying at night, but i'll still be surely applying to them :) I'm going on friday as i'd rather not waste my holidays - trials study!!! :( oh well.

leoyh

mic`
HSC
It's not really `study at night` cause you get a considerable amount of study leave each week. At most its afternoon classes

m1tch37

HSC
Yea I got one around midday. Should be good. I was hoping someone who went on friday posted here with all the details! :p

anintax3

HSC
Congratulation you guys,
this scholarship is definitely worth it :)

must say better than cadetship :)

hairspray

HSC
i went to the interview today... it was pretty good and the people there were pretty laid back.

But seriously... some guys took the "business dress code" tooooo far like they wore suits and everything, it was like seeing eddie mcguires' wannabees everywhere I was like O.O"

And don't get me started on those who went with their mothers... and little sisters...

m1tch37

HSC
But seriously... some guys took the "business dress code" tooooo far like they wore suits and everything, it was like seeing eddie mcguires' wannabees everywhere I was like O.O"
If you read the Information Booklet, you would have seen it said "Suit Preferable". I wore a suit, as I was advised. It felt a little awkward, but I figured it was important to make a good impression.

Yea anyway, it was fun. The interview I fell went well, and was a good experience anyhow. Here's hoping for good news tomorrow!

pearling

HSC
N/A
Yea anyway, it was fun. The interview I fell went well, and was a good experience anyhow. Here's hoping for good news tomorrow!
Just wanted to clarify when they get back to us on ths is it tomorrow Friday or next wednesday because I thought i read somewhere that theyll get back to us latest by one week after the last interview day which was this wednesday?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)