Uts law/ business or unsw commerce/ arts?? (1 Viewer)

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
This kid got a 5k scholarship, I'm sure he's smaht and hardworking enough to pull it off.

tyzzefloro

HSC
Only 20 % sure I can get 80 wam cuz frankly I really dont know what uni is going to be like. Aw man. RoT thanks for that tbh I am seriously ambivalent at the moment.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I got 77 without looking at any textbooks, copying tutorial homework, and only studying the week before finals. And this is with doing mgmt last sem.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Only 20 % sure I can get 80 wam cuz frankly I really dont know what uni is going to be like. Aw man. RoT thanks for that tbh I am seriously ambivalent at the moment.
I wasn't expecting entry into law so I asked a lot about internal transfer at UNSW's info day. According to the people at the law stall, a WAM of low 70s is typically competitive, so even of you don't quite hit 80 you could still get the transfer.

tyzzefloro

HSC
Decided to go with unsw. thanks guys for your help. its time to work, work, work.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Decided to go with unsw. thanks guys for your help. its time to work, work, work.
I'm sure you won't regret your decision if you have seriously thought about it :)

Also, if you still want to internally transfer into Commerce/Law and want maximum credit (i.e. full credit), try to take all Commerce courses (even though you're doing Commerce/Arts) in first year if possible (avoid TABL though).

Aim for a 78-80 WAM and you'll be set.

Best of luck.

tyzzefloro

HSC
I'm sure you won't regret your decision if you have seriously thought about it :)

Also, if you still want to internally transfer into Commerce/Law and want maximum credit (i.e. full credit), try to take all Commerce courses (even though you're doing Commerce/Arts) in first year if possible (avoid TABL though).

Best of luck.
Thank you!!!

Best of luck.

tyzzefloro

HSC
Just to update you guys i think my wam is gonna be 77 LOL and I no longer want to to do law. THANKS GUYS!!! Choosing UNSW has been the best decision i've ever made.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
i dont want to do law either. had enough of tabl. law seems killer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)