UWS bonus subject marks (1 Viewer)

I Study Hard

HSC
I just looked on the website and if i can scrape a band 5 or 6 in legal i'll actually get 10 bonus points that may well be the deciding factor if i get into a law/arts degree or not o_O;
*crosses fingers*
Did anyone know that subject bonus points actually applied for law courses at UWS?

kusokc

HSC
10 marks.. that's bull shit.. compared to MQ only award 2 for something like band 5 in business ..

but look ,, it's UWS..

I Study Hard

HSC
There's nothing wrong with UWS.
It has law facilities that are only a couple of years old and apparently their law faculty is pretty good.
That said, i'm going to try desperately to transfer to USYD after a year xD

Venom.

HSC
Fuck that, stay at UWS.

Bonus points are what kept me from going crazy before trials.

terminator69

HSC
There's nothing wrong with UWS.
It has law facilities that are only a couple of years old and apparently their law faculty is pretty good.
That said, i'm going to try desperately to transfer to USYD after a year xD
You are obviously too prejudiced to be in any position to defend UWS, so why even bother posting such a straightforward statement like that?

I Study Hard

HSC
I have no problem going to UWS, its like 10minutes away from my house which is convenient. But i actually want to be closer to my boyfriend so thats the reason I want to go to Sydney (Sorry i didn't say that before =O it was quite late at night and i guess i wasn't really paying attention to what i was typing )
Bonus Points = Love <3

nosh22

HSC
A bit irrelevant, but anywayz:
I didn't feel like studying today so an hour ago, my brother pinned up a piece of paper on my study desk. It said:

STUDY
OR
UWS

True story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)