UWS Roll Call 2014 (1 Viewer)

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
Is the OSCAS server clogged? I cant seem to accept or login

MrKyo94

HSC
N/A
I'll be doing Business and Commerce (accounting) @ Parra :)

ICBF

HSC
Which is best campus for law Cambelltown or Parra?
Is there much difference?

hayleyemma96

HSC
So I want to enrol in my course units for UWS. When you go to the handbook and it has the list of units for first year autumn session etc, is that just a guide or do I have to follow that plan? E.g. Can I pick a unit from the spring session to do in the autumn session?
I want to do Introduction to Law, Torts, Principles of Economics and Business Academic Skills in the autumn session.
Then I'll do Law Foundation, Criminal Law, Accounting Information for Managers and Management Dynamics for the spring session?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
So I want to enrol in my course units for UWS. When you go to the handbook and it has the list of units for first year autumn session etc, is that just a guide or do I have to follow that plan? E.g. Can I pick a unit from the spring session to do in the autumn session?
I want to do Introduction to Law, Torts, Principles of Economics and Business Academic Skills in the autumn session.
Then I'll do Law Foundation, Criminal Law, Accounting Information for Managers and Management Dynamics for the spring session?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's the recommended course structure. I don't think summer session units are available in autumn...

hayleyemma96

HSC
I've checked that they are available. My friend is doing the business units as part of his course in the autumn session (he's going by the course structure for his course bbcom)

enak101

HSC
Science at campbelltown. Going to the course planning session tomorrow.

allyoop

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey first years!

Hope you're settling in well in your first semester :) Anyway, uni can be hard and if you think you need a little help, I offer tutoring for some Business units, namely:

- Statistics for Business
- Introduction to Economic Methods
- Principles of Economics
- Corporate Financial Management
- Economic Modelling

If you're interested, email me at alison.l.lim@gmail.com

Last edited:

KitCat16

HSC
Are you kidding me??? UWS IS THE BEST UNIVERSITY! IT IS THE MOST REPUTABLE UNI TO GO TO. 85% of graduated students from UWS find jobs within the next month after graduating

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)