v-day: for those who are single (1 Viewer)

Chevalier

FutureGazer
HSC
If it rains on Monday that's gonna dampen every young couple's day, especially if they're at the beach or out picnicking, be a shame for it to rain on their parade, ah well they can probably find other ways to spend the day for what it's worth

HSC
N/A
If it rains on Monday that's gonna dampen every young couple's day, especially if they're at the beach or out picnicking, be a shame for it to rain on their parade, ah well they can probably find other ways to spend the day for what it's worth
it rained the past two valentines days...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i havent gone on my 'date' (if it can be even called that) yet. even if i did does that mean i fucking fucked her already?
Oh okay. Well, when I said 'date' I don't make any reference to sex - I just meant if you were "taken" and thus not single anymore, thus you are able to celebrate Valentine's Day. Apparently not, yet.

iTz Chromatic

Banned
HSC
Oh okay. Well, when I said 'date' I don't make any reference to sex - I just meant if you were "taken" and thus not single anymore, thus you are able to celebrate Valentine's Day. Apparently not, yet.
You're such a loser

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I hope it doesn't rain. My straightened hair will get ruined. :(

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Dude, one date does not mean he is in a relationship. It just means he has a date. You really are clueless with social interactions Shadow.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Dude, one date does not mean he is in a relationship. It just means he has a date. You really are clueless with social interactions Shadow.
Of course I'm clueless about social interactions...

Any website that you can send me to so I can gain the necessary knowledge...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)