v-day: for those who are single (1 Viewer)

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Oh god internet self diagnosis.

Don't do it man. You'll end up thinking you have EVERYTHING under the sun.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
But I self diagnosed myself and I don't have depression, whooping cough or pertussis! Which is true anyway.

Chevalier

FutureGazer
HSC
if u think u have depression chances are u probably don't I once thought I had depression this was the night immediately after the formal and I even looked it up on the internet, but didn't believe that afterwards tho. Anyways the internet is no substitute for a proper medical diagnosis. Just sayin'

iTz Chromatic

Banned
HSC
Dude, one date does not mean he is in a relationship. It just means he has a date. You really are clueless with social interactions Shadow.
And you're a fu*king dropkick who is going to the university of armidale, so shut the fu*k up and dont even insult anyone again

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
The hell is wrong with you? Valenitine's day is just a bullshit day made by a bunch of florists and candy stores through taking advantage of a chick's emotions. Hence the guy suffers with all this bullshit flowers that he has to buy. The end the bitch doesn't even like em.
lol + 1 couldn't have said it better myself

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
The hell is wrong with you? Valenitine's day is just a bullshit day made by a bunch of florists and candy stores through taking advantage of a chick's emotions. Hence the guy suffers with all this bullshit flowers that he has to buy. The end the bitch doesn't even like em.
But the problem is women. Its all about public displays to make them feel special and better than others. It's just the same as women needing the largest diamond ring to show off. Men are expected to make public displays and follow the social norm so women feel special and better than those that don't have valentines. They have to keep up if not be better than their fellow friends who to have valentines.

Its fucked. Its all about materialistic shallow women. But it is nice to show someone you love them/care for them.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
if you have naturally curly/wavy hair, your sex hair is like even more curly. But in a sexy way.
Or you know, it could just turn out to be a birds nest.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I used to think sex hair was hot. It doesn't make a difference for me any more.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
thats because you're a basement virgin who stalks the same girl for 2 years even though she hates you
So me calling "sex hair", "messy hair" is directly due to your supposed fact that I am apparently a "basement virgin who stalks the same girl for 2 years even though she hates you".

I call non sequitur logic!

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Shadowdude said:
So me calling "sex hair", "messy hair" is directly due to your supposed fact that I am apparently a "basement virgin who stalks the same girl for 2 years even though she hates you".
There is no logic behind it but he is right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)