V8 supercars (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Poor Besnard :(

He's really nice as well ... but Lowndes is still better :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol ... holden drives don't need ford drivers knocking them off the track :p

me like Eastern Creek cause its close to home, so I can see the v8's. I think Bathurst is slightly over - rated. But the street circuits of Adelaide and Gold Coast are always fun to watch.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Nothing can beat a coach flooring it down Conrod ... lol.

grr ... damn it, I'm still not used to all the new colours. Everytime I see the Cat ford, I think its Lowndes. Then I realised hes up towards the front of the track :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
No fair ... No fair ... No fair.

Although it was exciting, it was not fair. Oh well, its racing.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
OMGOSH!!! What a huge smash!! That gave me goosebumps!!!

I hate ingall as well!

richz

Good on him anyway i need to study cya, Just remeber GO HOLDEN!!!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Usually smashes are cool, but that one was just plain scarey.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
argh! theres dots on the tv, can't see lowndes face :(

don't end the race ... I don't wanna hear those two guys blab about stuff, crompton yes, but the other guy (diefy?) he knows nothing :p

richz

V8 season too short....... Discuss

I really think the v8 season is too short they shud have a race every 2 weeks similar to f1. anyone agree or disagree????

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
too short?

is 4 viewers and fans...but for teams and the like, its probably spaced good enuff 4 drivers, and teams, sumtimes its a tad close (if ur a member of orcon, castrol, BJR, or the like u'd know wot im talking about)

i reckon they could have more rounds...but keep the spacing as it is now...so just add races onto the end, all in all, i cant wait 4 china, hope lowndes wins that one :uhhuh: that'd be sumthing to be proud of....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
xrtzx said:
V8 season too short....... Discuss

I really think the v8 season is too short they shud have a race every 2 weeks similar to f1. anyone agree or disagree????
too short! No bloody way!! The season goes from March til Decemeber, remember that the team's ppl have a life outside of v8's.

Every three to four weeks is fine - especially after the past 2 rounds - I don't think a car has come out of them without a scratch on them :p plus it fits in well with the f1 schuedule.

Btw, xrtzx - that is the most ugliest sig I have ever seen :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
too short! No bloody way!! The season goes from March til Decemeber, remember that the team's ppl have a life outside of v8's.

Every three to four weeks is fine - especially after the past 2 rounds - I don't think a car has come out of them without a scratch on them :p plus it fits in well with the f1 schuedule.

Btw, xrtzx - that is the most ugliest sig I have ever seen :p
the timing sucks....lol, no, my bad, thats just channel 10's screening times:p

i hate it when F1 n V8's r on same time, esp in asia area....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
i hate it when F1 n V8's r on same time, esp in asia area....
What could be better than seeing Lowndes win at Bathurst and straight afterwards seeing Michael win in Japan???

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
What could be better than seeing Lowndes win at Bathurst and straight afterwards seeing Michael win in Japan???
no u c...i like having FULL coverage :)

michael wont win...dont be totally silly

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
miss_gtr said:
nah its not too short, its good right now,..but yeah think bout the drivers and teams....if it was every 2nd week they'd have no time to practice at their home tracks, testing and evaluating after each round.cuz they gotta ship them to the diff venues and stuff!!
Thats true. From New Zealand they have to ship their cars off to Western Australia, back to Sydney, across to China, Darwin and then to Queensland in such a short amount of time.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
miss_gtr said:
yeah if it was every fortnight, that means if u totalled it last round....u most likely wont make it to the next one with ur car fixed up.
Yup - there would be like 5 or so cars running in the next race if it was like that :D

braad - if you want full coverage, why don't you drive around and follow the v8's :p Full coverage only happens for special events - like Bathurst, but I fail to see why its so special?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
Yup - there would be like 5 or so cars running in the next race if it was like that :D

braad - if you want full coverage, why don't you drive around and follow the v8's :p Full coverage only happens for special events - like Bathurst, but I fail to see why its so special?
yeh...or not, i mean, about F1....the practice n shit and qualifying, unlike many whingers, i find the layout atm more exciting than wot it used to be (i.e. its fairer and less predictable...and effects the race in more ways than one)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)