V8 supercars (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
yeh...or not, i mean, about F1....the practice n shit and qualifying, unlike many whingers, i find the layout atm more exciting than wot it used to be (i.e. its fairer and less predictable...and effects the race in more ways than one)
I know why you like it. But I hope it changes. The only motorsport that has good qualifying is MotoGP. It has it the way f1 used to be, prior 2003.

And why the hell did the V8's get rid of the warm up session before the race? Stupid idiots!!!! Atleast it was something to watch in the morning. If I go to Eastern Creek, I usually get there at about 6am. The race doesn't start til like 1 or so, but they had a warm up session at 9 or 10am. Atleast it was entertaining. Dunno why the hell they got rid of it. And why the hell did they randomise the top 10 shoot out? But I was complaining about it on Saturday :D

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
on a nother point (cape u sed nothing between 6 and 1) whatabout the historics? is wear to god, they're almost better than the V8's in many ways (the V8s r betta in many other ways too) but far out, give us a dose of them neday...power slides (aka drifting) in dopey over-powered, under-braked muscle cars just has sumthing about it...

neways, yeh, no warm up, but they've got longer now on fridays, and didnt u hear, its meant for more fan time or sumthing instead of warm-up.???

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
They are alright. The mini V8s are just soooooooo cute!! Everything is just a sideshow for the V8s.

More fan time? HAHAHAHAHA, what are you going to do on Sunday morning, sleep? I suppose that you could go into pit lane or something. But why did they have to fix something that wasn't broken?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
They are alright. The mini V8s are just soooooooo cute!! Everything is just a sideshow for the V8s.

More fan time? HAHAHAHAHA, what are you going to do on Sunday morning, sleep? I suppose that you could go into pit lane or something. But why did they have to fix something that wasn't broken?
*ahem* the aussie legends? lol...

the historics r awesome....they're mad...im guessing u've neva been in one aye :cool:

and yes, on sunday mornings i like to sleep, then do homework or woteva then watch racing...:)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
and yes, on sunday mornings i like to sleep, then do homework or woteva then watch racing...:)
Tis better in real life than on tv! One time at Eastern creek, I was at the last corner and skaifey's car slid off the track infront of me, it was so funny, couldn't stop laughing :D

richz

I know its for the good of the drivers... but i really like v8 supercars, i want to see them everyweek if i can :uhhuh:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
xrtzx said:
I know its for the good of the drivers... but i really like v8 supercars, i want to see them everyweek if i can :uhhuh:
Yeah, I know what you mean. Thats why I have V8 dvds. But then again, any form of motorsport keeps me entertained on the weekend.

And your sig is disturbing! lol.

richz

Cape said:
Yeah, I know what you mean. Thats why I have V8 dvds. But then again, any form of motorsport keeps me entertained on the weekend.

And your sig is disturbing! lol.
lol made it to piss u ford fans off :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
xrtzx said:
lol made it to piss u ford fans off :p
Hmm ... maybe I should take Michael and Ralf off and put the 888 racing team up :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Dunno why you would be happy about seeing SBR 1 - 2 in the championship :p

richz

lol, i must agree. im gettin sick of those SBR cars there :uhhuh:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
xrtzx said:
lol, i must agree. im gettin sick of those SBR cars there :uhhuh:
And invicible to the regulations in V8 supercars as well :rolleyes:

sfk_fan

HSC
Cape said:
And invicible to the regulations in V8 supercars as well :rolleyes:
hmm i suppose ambrose should have gotten a penalty for the lowndes incident in race 1, but not for the richards incident. but i still like lowndes too. as long as any ford wins i'm happy.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
noticed that ppl were considering bathurst this year, despite the HSC...i went last year and camped...it was friggen awesome...a great weekend! it would be awesome with all the boys, being 18 and having a few coldies at nite, then wakin up at crack of dawn to get a good spot on the straight...hmmmmmmm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)