Valentines Day (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'm single and I'm not going out on Valentine's Day. :( How depressing eh?Lol but its been this way every year. Sux to be me. What has everyone got their bfs/gfs?

sunny

meh.
HSC
I went overseas to visit her (on her request), and on the day I left at the airport she said she wants a break. Been over a week now.

wth!

Zrap

glock9
HSC
sunny said:
I went overseas to visit her (on her request), and on the day I left at the airport she said she wants a break. Been over a week now.

wth!
What a huge cock block that was, you could have got pussy overseas...
or just saved money in not going.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I have a 3 hour test.

Afterwards I will give a rose to the Lecturer. No homo.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
i will probably be rehearsing my monologue with my drama teacher (luckily i have a crush on her).

still, rather depressing.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
chelsea girl said:
i will probably be rehearsing my monologue with my drama teacher (luckily i have a crush on her).

Lesbian action?

sunny

meh.
HSC
i-love-maynard said:

yer it was a bit out the blue. We had our problems when I was there, mainly with her finding time to spend together rather than with her friends. Bit more complicated than that though, still a bit out of the blue. Not sure if I should just let Thursday pass if nothing happens then.

bv

HSC
All u single people out there u just spread the love to other people u love.. friends etc.. i wanna buy all mine a rose if they didnt cost like $12 each..:p lol.. i dont have that much money.. and if ya have a crush go 4 it and ask em out.. they cant say no on valetines.. and if the do there not worth it.

just avoid the cinemas.. lol

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
chelsea girl said:

most guys are just sending flowers to girls they want to score with. People love u zoe, don't worry about the tacky flowers.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
Enteebee said:
most guys are just sending flowers to girls they want to score with. People love u zoe, don't worry about the tacky flowers.
well i wish i could even get some shallow love in sydney. why oh why did i get so much sexy love in the uk and i get NONE here? :'(

Pace_T

HSC
i need ideas quick smart!! my gal is expecting something big but honestly ive got jack all. i bet the national suicide rate is high just before valentines day :bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)