Vanilla Sky (1 Viewer)

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
snowy said he talked to you about it and said to me that you though that i was pissed with you.

i told matt about it the week before trials started so im not sure if he remembas so yeh we needa get thru 2 him and remind him... but yeah if he says yes dont take his word for it... everytime we ask him out to go somewhere he always says yes and backs out at the last minute... lol

Fungrys

*lookin for wgong maccas*
HSC
Yeh i thought u were annoyed at me lol hehehe

Maccas run.. my favourite phrase... We should get some ppl here to come.. like, hey u wanna come to maccas... lol :S

I havent seen her in a while actually.. oh well.. I had KFC today... sleeping with the competition ay ay ayyyy ;)

ahaha you know im kidding... :p

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
1. european handball is cool. ive only just started enjoyin it this olympics. we should make up a team.... bags not being goalie..... i dont like the idea of stopping the ball with parts of my body.... sounds kinda painful

2. kfc ayyy?????? poor amy she will be heartbroken!!!

3. from 11.15am today i was officially free. NO MORE TRIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. yes i was annoyed at u. i still kinda am. but im annoyed at everyone. im just pissed off in general about the whole u lyk me but i apparently have secret feelings for igorce bullcrap..... its starting to tick me off. makes me feel as if u not take me places just because of it.

5. some fags from our school just set a bin on fire in the park across the road from my house.... damn them.....

6. im still sick... but im getting better... slowly..... hopefully i will b 100% better by the time i have to return to school.... hopefully..... if not i'll use it as an excuse not to go.

Fungrys

HSC
OK lets work through this :D

kyliej said:
1. european handball is cool. ive only just started enjoyin it this olympics. we should make up a team.... bags not being goalie..... i dont like the idea of stopping the ball with parts of my body.... sounds kinda painful
yeh true, i've been looking for places in ctown to play it... nothing yet...

2. kfc ayyy?????? poor amy she will be heartbroken!!!
ahaha and I went again today!!!

3. from 11.15am today i was officially free. NO MORE TRIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pssh i done extension engrish today, extension history on wed. At least i got tomorrow off, thats a first :|

4. yes i was annoyed at u. i still kinda am. but im annoyed at everyone. im just pissed off in general about the whole u lyk me but i apparently have secret feelings for igorce bullcrap..... its starting to tick me off. makes me feel as if u not take me places just because of it.
Yeh im sick of the whole i like you shit too.. you know i dont lol and so does every1 else
secret feelings for him? ahaha word
i dunno... we go places cos its fun... why else :S except for tutoring... which is only fun sometimes... speaking of which, are we going this week?

5. some fags from our school just set a bin on fire in the park across the road from my house.... damn them.....
ahaha wtf!! some kids tried to spray my street, but we got rid of em. If my neighbours catch them, geez... !!!

6. im still sick... but im getting better... slowly..... hopefully i will b 100% better by the time i have to return to school.... hopefully..... if not i'll use it as an excuse not to go.
Not long to go now... double word... :D

Maybe I should sleep... getting lunch tomorrow.. woo

Fungrys

HSC
... on point number 2 ...

Dont worry i'll be going for a maccas run again tomorrow night :D

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
i kno a place where we can play handball. the arc. its right near the youth centre... we could play it there in the indoor soccer courts. it would b cool.

tutoring is fun.... so very fun.... until she asks us to do some actual work.... then it isnt fun anymore....

did matt get back to u about friday?

Fungrys

HSC
Yeh he cant come out until after 9.

I wanna play handball.

I got history extension tomorrow. This sucks hole.

Jessisbored

HSC
kyliej said:
this is the english forum not the maths forum lol go complain somewhere else. OMG i just remembered i forgot to mention that Vanilla SKy alludes to citizen kane.... ah dammit... oh well i probably would have run out of time anyway.

it does???? how?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)