VCE Maths questions help (2 Viewers)

He-Mann

Vexed?
HSC
N/A
What is this? boredsatan's do my maths homework and sanity check thread?

Most of the time, you don't show appreciation for help you receive... and even dare to ignore some solutions.

This thread is more harm than good; it's an obstacle that lessens the opportunities for you to exercise your own judgement.

boredsatan

HSC

Most of the time, you don't show appreciation for help you receive... and even dare to ignore some solutions.

This thread is more harm than good; it's an obstacle that lessens the opportunities for you to exercise your own judgement.
Is there a problem with not being that good at maths?

boredsatan

HSC

If I say thank you every time, won't it count as shitposting?

He-Mann

Vexed?
HSC
N/A
If I say thank you every time, won't it count as shitposting?
Why would it be considered as 'shitposting'?

There are other ways to express gratitude other than words. Imagine you and a group of kind helpers spare some time out of multiple days to help a struggling homeless person and that person just takes your gifts without making eye contact, rarely expresses gratitude, begs for more... How would you feel?

Also, I'm not making the comments based on my views on your ability to do maths but it's because I've noticed you've become dependent on this thread to do some maths. How will you handle yourself when there is no help?

Last edited:

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Alot of the time I do try the questions myself but still find it hard
how would you find f'(1) for f(x) = 5x
even though i am 99.9% sure you're a troll but for that 0.1% of doubt, im gonna be honest; if you find these basic questions "hard" you should really consider dropping math or dropping down to general maths. It won't do anything good for your atar if you get 50 in 2U versus getting 65+ in general

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)