• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Vegetarians and communism (1 Viewer)

Himali

HSC
never heard of such a link

Being vegetarian is a better way of life, for me at least.
since i turned vegetarian 3 years ago, i have had some sort of supreme health, no illness; not even a headache or cold in 3 years! *touch wood*

also vegetarians have an average life expectancy of over 4 years longer than nonvegetarians

the CSIRO also recognises this but believe that it is "due to the greater qualitites of wholegrains, fruits and vegetables consumed in a vegetarian diet" not due to an absense of meat. Unfortuneatly for you, it is not possible to eat the same amounts of such foods while consuming meat, as meat is a high energy food, and it would cause you to become overweight.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
ubernuton said:
communism is left wing however it is authriterian.
anarcists are left wing but its libertarian.
left wing and right wing are an indaction of economic policy not social policy.
as a socalist it would consider it an insult to our communist brother in arms against the capitaist assult. without solidarity between the left we will never win this great jihad.
massive fail detected

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
I'm pretty sure our old buddy Hitler was vegetarian for at some stage.

Comic girl

HSC
I don't think vegetarians are communists. I'm a vegetarian and i'm a capitalist. I've never heard of this before, i don't want to be a communist maybe i should start eating meat.

I just don't see the connection. Unless maybe all communists are vegetarians maybe.

trao06

HSC
this thread makes me laugh :p

i'm a vegetarian. and not a communist.
i don't have the faintest idea how these two things are related, lol.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Enteebee said:
I haven't eaten meat for like a billion days and I'm a card carrying pinko commy faggot.
Homosexual? Not very productive of you comrade. Step into my office.

custard.apple

HSC
N/A
i have no idea where this barbaric idea stemmed from that vegetarians are communists!

i have been a vegetarian for almost three years and only recently have become a vegan, and i am the most apolitical person you could meet.

i have absolutely no interest in politics, as i do not understand what the hell they are saying, and i believe all politicians are the same anyway, in my opinion, they tend to be all liars and corrupt.

but in regards to the upcoming us elections, i am completely behind obama, because sarah palin is a freaky contradictive bitch who is anti-abortionist and pro-life yet at the same time goes hunting and takes away the lives of innocent defeneless animals.

but ultimately, vegetarians and vegans choose to abstain from eating meat products/animal products because it is a compassionate lifetsyle decision that they are willing to make, because we respect the sanctity of life. this does not coincide with our political views whatsoever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)