Veronica Mars (aussie Airing) (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol why thank you, i love it too :D

Now i want to know how that guy died :S

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
You'll have to wait a really long time to find that out Tash. Lol. But it's so worth it in the end.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol, ok. I guess i can wait with this show. This is the only show i watch where i dont read summaries of all the eps, so i have no idea what happens. But i love this show and will watch every single episode :p I heard the next 4 eps are pretty lame, but from ep7 onwards it gets good again. What are your guys opinions on the next 4eps??

karoooh

HSC
They're ALL good.

Until the last stupid fucking episode. What a let down. :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
You serious, awwww...that sux. You'd think the finale would be awesome, last seasons finale was the best, i loved it :D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Really? I liked the finale of season 2. Granted, it wasn't as good as Aaron bashing Lilly's head in, but I thought it was really good, and came together really well, even if it was a little predictable (but that just might be because i'm a total spoiler whore and looked up all the stuff rob thomas revealed might happen :D heh). I don't agree that all the season 2 episodes were good. I think all the eps until about number 10 were really weak. I thought One Angry Veronica was one of the weakest episodes in season 2, and the general v mars net community seems to agree as well, but I dunno. Everyone has their own opinion I guess. It does pick up though, don't worry Tash. From about episode 16 onward is awesome.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol thanks Kate for that :D I'll be certain to watch every episode no matter how crap or good they are :D

Rinni

HSC
I loved S2 Finale. It has everything that makes a good finale for me. I laughed, cried, said OMG numerable times and really want to know what happened
to Keith. Why did he leave V at the airport?!?!?! What did whatshername Casablancas want/offer?!?!? ARGH Now I want S3!!!
Overall I thought it was a pretty good season, although I have to admit that some eps were better than others. Still <3 VM :)

Last edited:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Rinni, season 3 has already started. It hasn't answered all the questions yet though. You should head over to the Veronica Mars (US Airings) thread. :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
You guys are tempting me to look at whats happening in the states, and i dont want to do that :(

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Sorry Tash. No more U.S talk here. You really don't want to be looking at spoilers though. I knew who killed Lilly Kane when I watched season 1, and while the s1 finale was still awesome for me, the ooomph was gone. That's probably part of the reason i liked the s2 finale so much.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oh i knew who killed Lilly Kane long before the finale was aired here, but still how the panned out the revelation got me, it was awesome and made me love the show even more :D

Rinni

HSC
Sorry don't mean to tempt you Tasha I know what thats like lol.
I know S3 has started but I have no way of getting it yet. My internet isn't fast enough to download it...stupid dial up...waiting for my friend to do it. I don't want to spoil s3 though so I'm steering clear of US Airings thread lol it's really hard though.
Hmmm I think I might go wacth one of the S2 eps all this VM talk has made me want to watch it again, not sure which ep though.
I vote no to spoilers about s2 finale, it was kickass and you wouldn't want to spoil it :)

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
No, no spoilers for this season. I dont want to be prepared for what happens, i want to be amazed :p

Rinni

HSC
Yeah being suprised is way better. I avoided spoilers for s2 at all costs, although my friend let a couple of things slip, I basically was amazed at every thing :)

HSC
vm boring?
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i love it, ive been downloading it though. im up to "Donut Run"

how about u?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I just watched fridays episode, the one about Jackies credit card and the homecoming dance. Poor Wallace. My brother didnt want to watch it, but i made him, and now his hooked :p VM is the best show ever (after Home and Away) I dont like Jackie though, she's a loser. And that psychic thing where she told Veronica about Lilly telling her to stay away from her bf or whatever was weird, coz Jackie only told the phsychic about that cream thing didnt she??

Ahhh...i luv this show :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)