Veronica Mars (aussie Airing) (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
From what I've seen of it, better than good!
Of all the seasons so far, season 2 has been my least favourite; too many nonsensical characters and confusing plotlines.

Rinni

HSC
I know the feeling I went through an almost obbsessive stage where I was watchin vm in any spare moment lol but the finale kicks ass. I laughed and cried and all that other awsome stuff...and now I'm waiting for s3 arghhhhh
What did you think of Donut Run?? I personally think thats where the series starts to get better...

Last edited:
HSC
i was impressed by it. haha, i did like Veronica and Duncan being together (Logan's a dickhead) but hey, its just a show... lol

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
iam a v/l fan aswell... logan is pretty cool i think, a deeper character because he isnt perfect and you can see how his fucked up childhood messed with him, but you can also see the good in him.

tonights ep better be good, the plot isnt developing as fast without a main theme like lillys death to support the story arc.

HSC
is veronica mars on at 10:40 now or is that going to keep changing?and does anyone know how many episodes until the end of season 2? thankx

Rinni

HSC
The main storyline for s2 is the bus crash. There are 22 eps in s2 so thats 22 - however many have been aired. lol sorry that prolly didn't help.
EDIT: Tonights ep is episode 6 - Rat Saw God at 10:40, so that means that there are 17 eps left

Last edited:

*Lozzie*

HSC
ohhhhh ive missed out on so many episodes cause its on so late and stuff :mad1: :mad1: but luckly rinni has it on dvd :)

rinni once you get s1 im coming round for a vm marathon woohoo

Rinni

HSC
Lozzie we have to get tashy hooked lol she agreed to watch it with us when we get s1. I'll ask casey about it, then i'll get you up to date :)

HSC
*Lozzie* said:
ohhhhh ive missed out on so many episodes cause its on so late and stuff :mad1: :mad1: but luckly rinni has it on dvd :)

rinni once you get s1 im coming round for a vm marathon woohoo
can i come?? lol, j/k ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
VM isnt on this week, i swear i am this close [] to writing a letter to Channel 10 and complain my butt off, because its just ridiculous, showing it for two weeks and then not showing it. I hate it, Channel 10 are lucky to be showing the OC otherwise i would hate them even more. I WANT VM, i need a good show to celebrate my end of exams this week, and VM aint on :angry: oh wait im going to the movies, well i guess its good its not on, coz then i wont miss it, im happy now :D But stil peeved off :angry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)