Veronica Mars (aussie Airing) (1 Viewer)

*Lozzie*

HSC
Rinni said:
Well...I'm a VD fan lol j/k. Actually I think VD are a really cute couple but I can't let go of s1 memories of LoVe
alright i admit it took me a bit to actually work that LoVe thing out and when tasha said it was clever i was like why??? but its all good cause I GET IT NOW!!!!!!

i wish ten would hurry up and show the whole season 2 cause i just finished watching it (its so awesome) and would really like to discuss it so yeah anyway

Logan and veronica are so hot!!!!!!!!!:)

persephone

HSC
Tonight's ep is 2.08 "Ahoy, Mateys!"

I saw region 1 DVD of VM on sale at EzyDVD at Liverpool Westfield for $78. Channel ten is too slow. I'm thinking about getting it. It's third season in the US and I want to catch up.

Rinni

HSC
Yeah I've got a pirate copy of s2, getting one of s1 next week. But I really want to get up to date with s3 :mad1: Ten is stupid

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Is VM on next week???? i havent checked yet. But last nights ep was good. I recorded it, but i watched it at like 1230 before i went to bed, which i guess was a good move on my behalf, since my dad decided to break my vcr today, so i wouldnt of been able to watch it :p

HSC
1000 posts!!! :D
Last night I finally watched another VM episode, 2.12. I haven't had the time lately to watch many at all. Which isn't good, Channel 10 might catch up to me!! :O
It was a good episode though, esp. the Logan and Weevil scenes.

Btw, the next episode on Channel 10, which SHOULD be 2.09, and SHOULD be on next week, is really really good.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yipee!!

In last weeks ep, what was in that letter that Duncan opened at the end?? Was is something to do with

Megs baby
??

Rinni

HSC
Yes it was. I'm guessing that since that was in spoilier tags you're not supposed to know about that yet?? If so after you've seen that episode, go onto you tube and there is an alternate ending to that episode...I got confused when I watched it though cause I thought it messed with the story :mad1:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Well i already know about it, but i wasnt sure if other peoples did, so i just spoilered it. But i remembered someone mentioning it a while ago, so i just assumed when i saw his reaction :p BUt thanks Rinni :D

Rinni

HSC
No worries. I'm having a VM marathon within the next couple of weeks S1 + S2 if anyone wants to come to Port Macquarie lol. Lozzie I'll let you know when I get S1 hopefully some time this week...

Rinni

HSC
Woohoo 200 post!!!!! I was running out of threads to post in but I wanted to hit 200, lame I know but hey... So I thought I'd come back here :rofl: Yay <3 VM

Rinni

HSC
:) I finally got s1...Yay...so now I'm watching that again, I missed some eps at the begining so now more stuff is making sense lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)