Veronica Mars (aussie Airing) (3 Viewers)

Rinni

HSC
Finally got S3 YAY :rofl: Gonna start watching it either tongith or tomorrow...So excited
PS What ep are u guys up to??
Never mind, i looked it up on tens website, this weeks ep is really good. Enjoy...

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Rinni, your so lucky. I want VM on dvd *hmph* S1 hasnt even come out in Aust :angry: Stupid dvd people

Rinni

HSC
I know, I'm waiting for it to be released so I can get all the special features.I wish they'd hurry up :mad1: Watched the 1st 8 eps of S3 today OMG I can't wait til it starts again!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG i cant believe i missed tonights ep. I so wanted to watch it, and now i cant. Youtube so better have it. Does anyone know where i can dl it from??? I saw like the last 10mins of it, where Keith said he cant trust Veronica no more, and Duncan drove off with some chick and dude (who looked awefully familiar) and Baby Lilly (total cutie). What else happened??? I must watch that episode. Grrrrr...why my cousins have to come on a friday :angry:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I got the S2 DVDs for Christmas. :D :D

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
VM is LoVe (tehe. Get it?). I can't wait for the hiatus to be over.

HSC
:S Channel 10 is up to where I am! *runs off to watch VM*
I've got a lot of the episodes downloaded, but I havent got around to watching them yet. :(
lol, in the tv guide it says, "Veronica Mars is the second most popular illegally downloaded show in Australia." :eek:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
of course people will be downloading it, Channel 10 are showing at at a ridiculous time. On friday (12th) it'll be on at 1130pm, gosh! Can they get any stupider. Oh Wellz, i'll just have to record it, being away is a good enough excuse not to stay awake :p Oh wait, blame Smallville, its a 2hr episode :angry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)