Veronica Mars (aussie Airing) (1 Viewer)

watiwat

HSC
this is the best show ever. completely.

i've seen the whole of season one, and they're half way through season two..

don't let anyone tell you the answer to the mysteries, it ruins the whole season.

i'm stoked that Aus is showing VM, but i'm more than a tad annoyed at the ad campaign for them. I mean, they play up the whole "woah, paris hilton is in it" when she's only in one episode. The simple fact that paris hilton starred on it turned alot of my friends off from even watching the pilot. so, grrrr to ch10 for not using the original upn trailers.

by the way, i love logan. he's such a bastard.. or in veronica's words an "obligatory psychotic jackass" or OPJ for short. Logan's the epitome of OPJs. i love him.

:D watch it y'all! it's awesome, but it gets better as the season progresses.

[and i believe that most of the criticism of VM is from people that watch shows that require little to no brain power to watch, or follow. Since VM requires at least some semblance of thinking, it may not appeal to people that watch.. say.. the OC.]

MouNtY

This is a pretty good show, i don't watch it a lot but i've watched it sometimes, it's been on here in NZ for quite a while now. The show's got some real good twists in it, like with that guy that raped her being...............but anyway yeah the show's pretty good

mt87

(((matty)))
HSC
dis show is the best show 2 watch....when i first watch it i was sooooo hook on to it n cant even stop watchin it...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG....Veronica Mars aint on next Monday coz Supernatural is on....when is Veronica Mars coming on...im gonna have a heartattack...:(.....

ediisjoz

HSC
I LOVE VERONICA MARS!!!!!!!! like 30 mins till its on !! WOOOOOOOOOOoo

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
tasha1188 said:
OMG....Veronica Mars aint on next Monday coz Supernatural is on....when is Veronica Mars coming on...im gonna have a heartattack...:(.....
shame, that is one of the best episodes of the series, and where the show really starts to pick up steam

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
good news all....Veronica Mars is on on Fridays at 730...as u all know...hehe...im so happy now :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG jake kane cant be veronicas biological father...ewwwww...its incest...ewwwww...veronica and duncan....ewwww....i dont think they are...yuk

HSC
tasha1188 said:
OMG jake kane cant be veronicas biological father...ewwwww...its incest...ewwwww...veronica and duncan....ewwww....i dont think they are...yuk
i know!! its so sad if its true. :( that could be why veronica, duncan and lilly all got along so well...

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
tasha1188 said:
this is the hottest storyline on television

ever

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
glitter burns said:
At least Veronica and Duncan never sexed. Cos that would be TRULY wrong.
hang on to that thought dear. i've seen up to season 2 so far its fantastic!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i hope they actually air the whole thing and not stop it midway...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)