Veronica Mars (aussie Airing) (1 Viewer)

HSC
omg im up to date with america for veronica mars. :eek::eek:
im in shock! season 3, episode 9 is... wow.

HSC
Nah, not yet. I'm waiting til the start of Feb, so the download limit thingy can restart. :uhhuh:
Have u seen it?

Rinni

HSC
No my friend who has been dowloading them 4 me has moved for uni already so I can't get it off her til i move which is in like 2 weeks :mad1: i really want to see it too lol

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
lol, that was a cute scene, but its actually "hot blonde waiting for me" :)

mangomousse

HSC
Hey guys, really hoping you can help me out here... :)
I missed last week's ep- 15 I think it was (the quick and the wed) and cant find it on the net. Do any of you know where i can dl it???

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Who is Troy form last nights ep?? I remember him from somewhere, was he in the first season?? Oh yeh, Veronica dated him didnt she?? What happened to him??

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
It turned out he was a drug dealer and she flushed his stash down the toilet. I guess after that he was sent to boarding school or something.

Rinni

HSC
Yeah thats pretty much what happened. V dated him, found out he was a drug dealer, outwitted him and flushed his stash of steroids. Then he was in last weeks ep, after going to boarding schooland he got accused of rape, blah, blah, blah lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Thanks guys. Just needed to refresh my memory. Didnt really watch the whole of S1, just a few eps, but i vaigly remember Tony :p

mangomousse

HSC
Rinni said:
Try Bitlord :)
Yeah i tried about a dozen other sites as well as that one but couldn't find a healthy one which is annoying cos it's the only ep i've missed the whole season... so i resorted to finding a transcript of the show :)
Anyways... only 6 eps left!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
you know if this show was real life, Troys life would basically be ruined by now.... just being accused of rape [which would have been all over the paper, unlike his proven innocence] would make society ostracise him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)