Veronica Mars (US Airings) (2 Viewers)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I just saw the finale... oh my god... oh my god, oh my god, that was fricken awesome! I kind of saw the whole bus crash thing coming but I did not see that other thing at all (I'm talking about the uh... way she accquired chlamydia thing)... that was a shocker *is still stunned*. That's all I have to say.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
i didn't think it was that good, probably because they gave it away so early in the ep

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
im not using spoiler tags but feel free to tell me to chuck them on if you think i should... it's been a couple of days since other posts so i think people aren't coming here til they've seen it...

i loved it, woohoo! i didn't see the killer coming... am i daft? was it spelled out for us early on? I mean, looking back i can see links, but i never would've put them all together earlier.

at least i was right about aaron being killed - and by duncan! (well kinda) - yeah baby! good on him - how in love is he with veronica, lol, to do that for her (well kinda!). i retract my theory that it will form next season's mystery though, that seems to be to do with kendall (duh) but im gonna have to rewatch it before i make a theory as to how...

poor mac :(

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
nothing will ever beat last season's finale with aaron smashing in lily's face with an ash tray, but this came damn close

Donski

HSC
N/A
is he dead dead? i know he jumped but you know how it is with tv.

rob thomas has asked tina majorino to be a regular... and Weevil may not come back...

damn bring on season 3!

Donski

HSC
N/A
by the way guys...im selling VM's season 1 dvd for $14.99 - 6 disc.

let me know if you're keen...

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
Yeah, i reckon he's dead - and i don't expect to see weevil or duncan again, at least not in a regular way, maybe the odd guest appearence. I'm also doubting whether dick will be in it again - though i guess if there's some big kendall storyline, then there's a good excuse to keep him around.

i'm hoping that michael cera and ally shawkat from arrested development at least get to cameo in the show again next seasn (assuming they do all go to hearst) - they're great, and their show was (unjustifiably) axed, so they might like the work!

did anyone esle think that in the rape episode, that the tour guide guy (michael cera) was responsible? he seemed too nice to be innocent, lol

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
dead cactus said:
Yeah, i reckon he's dead - and i don't expect to see weevil or duncan again, at least not in a regular way, maybe the odd guest appearence. I'm also doubting whether dick will be in it again - though i guess if there's some big kendall storyline, then there's a good excuse to keep him around.

i'm hoping that michael cera and ally shawkat from arrested development at least get to cameo in the show again next seasn (assuming they do all go to hearst) - they're great, and their show was (unjustifiably) axed, so they might like the work!

did anyone esle think that in the rape episode, that the tour guide guy (michael cera) was responsible? he seemed too nice to be innocent, lol
apparently the discoverying the identity of the rapist will be one of the mysteries for season 3, and both maeby and george michael will return, at least as recurring characters

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Donski said:
rob thomas has asked tina majorino to be a regular... and Weevil may not come back...
weevil is definitely coming back. when season 3 comes back he'd already have spent time in jail. there's gonna be 2 new regulars who play the roommates of wallace and veronica at hearst. dick is also still there next season (i think).

and that finale - whoa. i never suspected beaver for a second.. what a pity his pretty face had to get smashed into the ground :/ yay for LoVe.

Donski

HSC
N/A
crazyhomo said:
apparently the discoverying the identity of the rapist will be one of the mysteries for season 3, and both maeby and george michael will return, at least as recurring characters
ice man???

i just remembered ... my what? wig? this is my hair...priceless. hehe

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Annegelic said:
weevil is definitely coming back. when season 3 comes back he'd already have spent time in jail. there's gonna be 2 new regulars who play the roommates of wallace and veronica at hearst. dick is also still there next season (i think).

and that finale - whoa. i never suspected beaver for a second.. what a pity his pretty face had to get smashed into the ground :/ yay for LoVe.
i never suspected Beaver either. To think he raped Veronica as well, and all this time- no1 knew that he did all that stuff. Do you think he really did loved Mac? Maybe thats why he didnt want to hurt her or something.
Im so glad Logan and Veronica are back together <3 so happy for them. Duncan and Veronica never did it for me.

God i love this show.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Anyone else wanna see Troy in a guest arc for season 3? I mean, that's longer than 4 episodes like last season. I loved Troy! He was so charming... until, you know, he turned out to be a drug dealer.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
i bet it will get axed after s3 (only 13 eps).. unless it gets an awesome new story line, which i hope it does.

Donski

HSC
N/A
sunjet said:
i bet it will get axed after s3 (only 13 eps).. unless it gets an awesome new story line, which i hope it does.
it helps but the ratings what matters...

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
13 eps only if the ratings really suck in the U.S. Otherwise, they'll run the full 22.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)