Veronica Mars (US Airings) (2 Viewers)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
WHAT 13 Eps?!?! Nah, the ratings have been awesome in the US. Theyll keep it going. Well....i fucking hope so.

I mean- if Charmed was about to get 7seasons going, i bloody am sure Veronica Mars can.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
no, they went down compared to 1st & 2nd season.
but obviously not bad enough since CW renewed it.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
When does season 3 start? I need to know what was in that briefcase! My curiousity is killing me. Damn my curiousity! Lol.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i think i read on tv.com that it's coming back september 15... could be wrong though, i hope i am, it's too far away!!!!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Gack, I just looked it up on tv.com. Apparently it returns September 19. 3 months... *sighs*

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I think it'll go fine. I've been a diehard Gilmore Girls fan since the pilot 6 years ago and I've recently turned into a VM addict - they're planning to air GG and VM in succession on the CW so it should earn some viewers from that methinks. Or I just have superb taste :D.

<3 Logan. <3 Veronica and Logan. <3 Sheriff Lamb. <3 pretty much everyone except Duncan, actually. The s2 finale left me absolutely speechless. I'm going to miss Beaver though, he was cute in a slightly homicidal way.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
^yeh he WAS cute.. til they revealed he was psychotic. poor mac :(
and i read somewhere veronica's getting a new love interest, probably from her new college. so it looks like LoVe won't last long.. again. bastards.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
The season 3 premiere has been pushed back to October 3rd!!!! Make the wait even longer, why don't they? Oh, and Veronica's new love interest was supposed to be Wallace's roomate, a guy named Pizz. But I heard they scratched that idea because the fans are too in love with Veronica/Logan to want her with anyone else. Pizz is being played by Chris Lowell. Check him out in IMDB. He's nothing special, but pretty cute, I guess.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I think he'll be a regular guest, like Tina Majorino was in the first 2 seasons. Maybe he'll become a regular if people like him. The other new character in season 3 is a party girl named Parker. She's gonna be Mac's roommate. She'll be played by Julie Gonzalo.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
Jachie said:
**MINOR-ISH SPOILERS BELOW**

The two new characters you've mentioned, Pizz and Parker, are going to be regular cast members. Not guests.
like how jackie got put into the opening credits in season 2 without anyone having heard of her before? could work out interestingly...

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I was watching this Kristen Bell interview with Kristin from e!online, and she was describing this new guy Pizz, and he sounds okay. I've been staring at Chris Lowell's photo, and does anyone else think he looks like Zac Effron?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Season three is supposed to start next week in the US but episode 1 has found it's way online. I just watched it - yayyy veronica!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
really?? Ooooohhhh. Off to find it :D

edit: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! *screams in excitement*

The following is a bunch of sentences that don't really flow together because I was just so excited. Spoilers ahoy!

AGHGHGHGHGHGH i cant believe veronica was in the room while the rapist was there with Parker!!!!!! OMG that was awesome (uh... the episode, not Parker getting raped). I love, love, love the new opening credits. LOVED IT. and omg kendall is dead :(. i felt sorry for her, she seemed so happy.

Piz is awesome. Nice symbolism by the director getting him to wear Duncan's old clothes, but Piz is sooo much better than Duncan. He's funny with more personality. But his face was crushed when he realised Veronica had a boyfriend. Awwwww. LOved the "nice shirt" comment from Logan. Speaking of Logan, the sweaty sex scene was a little awkward I thought. I was a little taken aback to see it actually. I didn't think they'd jump into that so quickly, especially after the revelation that she really was raped. Granted, three months have already passed since the s2 finale, but still...

Oooohhh and poor Dick. Felt so bad for him at the end *huggles Dick*

And I can't believe the guy that plays Lucky is playing another character... I was like "... what the? :|" That was really weird.

Last edited:

LISOC

HSC
they are showing the first ep on msn.com!!! it's a pretty good episode.

i don't want to spoil anything :p

LoVe 4EVA!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
First ep out in the US. What did we think?

Logan/Veronica - weeeee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)