Vice-Chancellor's Leadership Scholarship / ASPIRE (1 Viewer)

favvify

HSC
Uni Grad
^ Turns out that my email has been moving and deleting UWS mail, as it has been viewing it as junk :/ Had to inconvenience them and get them to resend it... twice! (sorry UWS).

Well the best of luck to you in your interview! Even if I don't make the final cut, I'm just ecstatic that they think that I'm essentially 'good enough' to make it through to the interviews :D

hayleyemma96

HSC
Interview today went well :) just asked about the things in my application. One man ended up talking about the movie Moneyball for 5 minutes when I mentioned that I was involved in softball
Hope it all goes well. Expecting Aspire but not sure about VCL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iMMORTAL153

HSC
Uni Grad
Has anyone heard back from UWS about this? Apparently offers come out sometime this week or something.....

iMMORTAL153

HSC
Uni Grad
Didnt hear anything today, so hopefully tomorrow im guessing?

favvify

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm thinking that perhaps they forgot that Monday was a public holiday, and they've been tied up and unable to properly discuss it throughout the remainder of the week due to prior engagements.

That, or they are sneakily trying to stress test us to see who cracks under the pressure first, and how severely.

hayleyemma96

HSC
I emailed the scholarships team and they told me that they have been waiting for the head of the department to approve the outcomes. They hope to contact people tomorrow

favvify

HSC
Uni Grad
I emailed the scholarships team and they told me that they have been waiting for the head of the department to approve the outcomes. They hope to contact people tomorrow
Thanks for contacting them. I was just about to do so myself but thought that I'd check in here first to see if anyone had received any news within the last few hours.
The nervous wait continues...

favvify

HSC
Uni Grad
Just got a call... I made it into Aspire!

iMMORTAL153

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol me too, disappointed a little bit about VC though but aww well. Congrats you 2, i shall be seeing you at the camp? Do you know how many people make it into Aspire?

hayleyemma96

HSC
Lol me too, disappointed a little bit about VC though but aww well. Congrats you 2, i shall be seeing you at the camp? Do you know how many people make it into Aspire?
I wasn't expecting VC so it wasn't too much of a disappointment. I'm definitely going to the camp.
From reading previous topics, it seems like 30-35 students make it each year.
What course are you doing?

iMMORTAL153

HSC
Uni Grad
I wasn't expecting VC so it wasn't too much of a disappointment. I'm definitely going to the camp.
From reading previous topics, it seems like 30-35 students make it each year.
What course are you doing?

I will be studying adv med sci @ campbeltown. What about you 2?

iMMORTAL153

HSC
Uni Grad
Are we going to receive details about the camp and scholarship by mail or email?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)