Visual Arts Process Diary: What's supposed to go in it? (1 Viewer)

sempermaria

HSC
I know that it can be anything we want, but to a certain degree as it's a major reference for HSC markers to look at to clarify your work and so on and so forth.

But, I'd like to follow some sort of simple but structured template or something like that, just the way I work.

Anyone care to share ideas? I just bought a new VAPD and I want to make it neat, at the very least. D=

rach19

HSC
Personally I worked in squares on a page or 2 coloums for writing. Progress photos of your work with self critism show progress too. Also writing on one page and design on the other, but dont get caught up in neatness after all the content is what counts. Your school should keep diarys from a few years back, maybe ask to look at the top students diarys.<3

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I know that it can be anything we want, but to a certain degree as it's a major reference for HSC markers to look at to clarify your work and so on and so forth.

But, I'd like to follow some sort of simple but structured template or something like that, just the way I work.

Anyone care to share ideas? I just bought a new VAPD and I want to make it neat, at the very least. D=

Don't get too caught up with your diary, the external markers will only call for it if they think you have cheated somehow or if they don't understand your BOW, most of the time its disregarded.

My diary was a mish mash of preliminary photos, criticisms of those photos and personal notes on how i thought my BOW was going, it wasn't very neat. Document however you like, be creative.

phosphorescent

You make me sad.
HSC
In short, everything.

Throw in everything that relates to your Major Work, but at the same time, do NOT spend hours toiling away at your VAPD with pointless things like decorating, when you can be doing your Major Work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)