visual image techniques ? (1 Viewer)

hn92

HSC
Yoooo !
is there anyone who would have links to any pages or any ideas or suggestions about how to study visual images in relation to english - eg. techniques such as vector lines, etc ?
if you had any useful sites or any insight on visual image analysis at all, please share :)
thanks

AmieLea

HSC
i wouldn't choose a visual text, unless i was doing art. but they're good coz all you have to do is remember the picture- no quotes! :rofl:

there's a heap of techinques for analysing art, but if you can post a ink to the picture you want to do for your related text- or even the name- i'll help you out :)

hn92

HSC
its not as a related text, in our school we are forced to look @ a creative visual in order to 'draw connections' from our texts from module a. it is unseen.
stupidest task ever.

Kat92

HSC
Yoooo !
is there anyone who would have links to any pages or any ideas or suggestions about how to study visual images in relation to english - eg. techniques such as vector lines, etc ?
if you had any useful sites or any insight on visual image analysis at all, please share :)
thanks

Try this link. From what I can see it covers the majority of the visual techniques that are commonly used: http://community.boredofstudies.org...8559/analysing-visual-texts-techniques/2.html.

Most techniques encompass:

SCOBF- Setting, Colour, Object, Body language and Fashion

FALSE- Framing, Angle, Lighting, Shutter speed and editing

Then it branches out further into vectors etc however can't remember the acronymns for these.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)