viva la zizou (1 Viewer)

Cpt obvious

HSC
is he the headbut dude? if he is he is a champion and his shirt would be worth millions and owned by an italian

sideshowtim

HSC
Yeah right buddy, post pictures of you with it and a newspaper from today and I will believe you. That shirt would be one of the most valuable pieces of sporting memoribilia in the world at the moment.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
I agree...that shirt would possibly be worth millions. Maybe he simply has a France 2006 World Cup jersey with 'ZIDANE' printed across the back.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
most definetely bullshit, if not, im employing a hacker to figure out where u live and will be stealing it from you

Cpt obvious

HSC
Whoops sorry i was think about the italians beating the Aussies when iw rote it. I meant owned by a french person

tobiascockerill

HSC
it is a team shirt printed for zidane. He did not wear it, but could have. The teams have a collection of shirts for each player, and obviously heaps arent worn by the player. It is the blue one that France didnt wear that much during the world cup. My dad knows someone who knows someone, so i was lucky enough to find one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)