Want to be on TV? (1 Viewer)

SBS Television

HSC
I work on a show on SBS TV called Insight. We're looking for people who can admit they're a bit hot-headed and competitive. Do you ever cut queues or tailgate slow cars? Do you get impatient with your parents or relatives when they bang on about getting home on time or nagging you to say "please" and "thank you"? C'mon, you know who you are!

Or maybe you know someone who sounds like that? Let us know!

All guests on the Insight program are flown free of charge to Sydney and in most cases are given a night's free accommodation in the city.

If you want to know more, email Kate Mayhew on kate.mayhew@sbs.com.au.

Evilo

HSC
I just cant stand incompetent people.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
SBS: Using taxpayer's money completely appropriately.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
I'm only mildly hot-headed. Plus I don't really want the entire nation knowing my disdain for them as well as my other more controversial opinions.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
South Park's recent episodes aren't too bad you know. Especially the one parodying zombies with the homeless.

Evilo

HSC
i really like sbs (especially the docos), i think i'll get a tv tuner for my laptop so i can watch sbs in my room. I don't really care about the other channels - lol.

I'd love to go to your little insight debate, but unfortunatly i could get in trouble at work if i said something a bit too controversial. Good luck with the show though, i'll make sure i watch it.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
SBS Television said:
I work on a show on SBS TV called Insight. We're looking for people who can admit they're a bit hot-headed and competitive. Do you ever cut queues or tailgate slow cars? Do you get impatient with your parents or relatives when they bang on about getting home on time or nagging you to say "please" and "thank you"? C'mon, you know who you are!

Or maybe you know someone who sounds like that? Let us know!

All guests on the Insight program are flown free of charge to Sydney and in most cases are given a night's free accommodation in the city.

If you want to know more, email Kate Mayhew on kate.mayhew@sbs.com.au.
I'm not hot-headed, but I do give hot head . Do I qualify?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
I don't mind insight. When theres a better topic though, mebbe concerning music (like hip hop and its strange over-effects on lebanese youths) or hypocritical bogans who go on about being 'unaustralian' but then do the same thing they apparantly hate.

if you get topics like that, ask me.

Evilo

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
I don't mind insight. When theres a better topic though, mebbe concerning music (like hip hop and its strange over-effects on lebanese youths)
all you'll get is a bunch of kappa-tracksuit-teenage lebanese youths saying "yeah its fuken good ok, ill fuken bash ya if ya dont like it!"

hiphophooray123 said:
or hypocritical bogans who go on about being 'unaustralian' but then do the same thing they apparantly hate.
good one :)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
This is in "News, Current Affairs and Politics" section because???

SBS = pathetic excuse for public access television.

Evilo

HSC
whats wrong with sbs?

Sorry if it doesnt show the latest desperate housewives for your viewing delight. :hammer:

testiclepilot

HSC
wrxsti said:
This is in "News, Current Affairs and Politics" section because???

SBS = pathetic excuse for public access television.
wrxsti = pathetic excuse for a member of the human race.

K

katie_tully

I just want a chance to tell Jenny Brock that I find her condescending.

I

Impulse

aMUSEd1977 said:
SBS Employee being paid 40 bux an hour to troll bos wooh
You elected to perform this absolutely abhorrent action on your own free will for personal gain at the expense of others.
Despicable, Chris Meaney.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)