Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer? (2 Viewers)

schmickrx3

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

At what time should we try this? I'm becoming paranoid smh
Generally around 9pm tonight. Hahaha im getting so nervous as well.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

Last year, it worked 2 nights before the main rounds, but in 2013 it only worked a night before.

So my guess is sometime today/tonight probably.

rob93

HSC

any one tried it yet? or is it still down?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

I'm too scared to try lol

noctua

HSC

The site is back up but I keep getting this message
" The information you entered does not match our records OR you did not complete all of the required fields. Please review your responses and resubmit the form. If you continue to receive this error, please contact the IT Service Desk for assistance (servicedesk@unsw.edu.au or +61 9385 13333"

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

" The information you entered does not match our records OR you did not complete all of the required fields. Please review your responses and resubmit the form. If you continue to receive this error, please contact the IT Service Desk for assistance (servicedesk@unsw.edu.au or +61 9385 13333"
Not working them yet

rob93

HSC

im dying to know if I made it. Too scared to try tho

sooae

HSC

I'm getting the same thing!!
Is it the site's problem or I really didn't get an offer...
This is truly devastating :confused2:

rob93

HSC

last year i remember reading some people got an offer even tho this method didnt work for them. Just keep in mind

Last edited:

schmickrx3

HSC

I'm getting the same thing!!
Is it the site's problem or I really didn't get an offer...
This is truly devastating :confused2:
I am pretty certain its not working yet. Keep in mind that 2013 offers couldn't be accessed through the method until 9pm the night before. So hold off till tonight.

mreditor16

HSC

I am pretty certain its not working yet. Keep in mind that 2013 offers couldn't be accessed through the method until 9pm the night before. So hold off till tonight.
+1

Confound

HSC

we all didn't make it bruhs, dw TAFE is a reputable institution

MiseryParade

HSC

I was on the phone with UNSW Student Central this morning for an unrelated issue, and I brought up this method of checking identity manager before official offers were out. The guy I spoke to said that he thinks this method has been blocked of this year - but who knows if he's just saying that or not lol. Either way, I'm pretty sure I didn't make it into UNSW this year, soooo.... :(

Last year, this method worked for me at 11pm two days before official offers were out. So I guess if this does work still, it won't be open until tonight/early tomorrow morning?

Btw, for whoever wanted to know the UNCLE version of this: https://myhub.newcastle.edu.au/psp/CS9PRD/?&cmd=login&errorCode=999&languageCd=ENG <-- enter your UAC application number and pin. If it lets you proceed, you got an offer. Worked for 2012.

Last edited:

brad1

HSC
N/A

Unsw would not blow an opportunity to have me attend their construction site I mean university, so obviously it's not working yet. Jus relx m8, u wil b fine.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

doesn't work. I first put in the code for my first preference (medicine) which is obviously unpredictable and the error message popped up. If i didnt make it to medicine, I have to make it to my second preference (requires an atar of 91, I got more than 99) but the same message appears again, indicating it didnt work

so dw guys, just wait haha
What''s your second pref?

iStudent

HSC

I was on the phone with UNSW Student Central this morning for an unrelated issue, and I brought up this method of checking identity manager before official offers were out. The guy I spoke to said that he thinks this method has been blocked of this year - but who knows if he's just saying that or not lol. Either way, I'm pretty sure I didn't make it into UNSW this year, soooo.... :(

Last year, this method worked for me at 11pm two days before official offers were out. So I guess if this does work still, it won't be open until tonight/early tomorrow morning?

Btw, for whoever wanted to know the UNCLE version of this: https://myhub.newcastle.edu.au/psp/CS9PRD/?&cmd=login&errorCode=999&languageCd=ENG <-- enter your UAC application number and pin. If it lets you proceed, you got an offer. Worked for 2012.
"Cannot log in from this url"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)