Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer? (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

I'm going for a transfer, so I don't even have any idea what the cut off could be for me.
What was the ATAR cutoff and what was your GPA/WAM

jaydizzlegear

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

Check the transfer thread, it's all there Queenroot.

Essentially my GPA is right on the threshold, but I have special consideration for admission.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Check the transfer thread, it's all there Queenroot.

Essentially my GPA is right on the threshold, but I have special consideration for admission.
Well a 6.2 GPA iirc should be something like a 93/94 ATAR (obviously no right conversion/scale)

jaydizzlegear

HSC

Well a 6.2 GPA iirc should be something like a 93/94 ATAR (obviously no right conversion/scale)
Nah it's a 97 NRSL, GPA can't really be converted to ATAR, but the NRSL rank to get into USYD law has been 96-97 for the past few years

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Nah it's a 97 NRSL, GPA can't really be converted to ATAR, but the NRSL rank to get into USYD law has been 96-97 for the past few years
Oh nice. Then considering you have special consideration you should get an offer. Good luck :D

HSC

I don't think this will work. We waited for HSC results and ATARS, we can wait for offers too :)

good luck to everyone :D

brad1

HSC
N/A

People will check for a USyd offer once they are 100% sure they don't have a UNSW offer

- and rid their earthly presence of all self respect

Last edited:

LandCo

HSC
N/A

As of now, it is 10:06 PM. Is this working?!?!?!

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad

I think UNSW finally realised after a few years :p

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad

Well there was a news article on SMH saying that VTAC students (Victorian UAC equivalent) 'hacked' into the system knowing their offers a day before. Students using this technique would have known their places on Sunday night that wasn't meant to be released until the next morning - yesterday been the official released date for VTAC main rounds.

My guess is that probably UNSW read this and realised that its been happening for years now, as somebody here mentioned LOL.

Read more here:

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/...ters-as-students-hack-in-20150119-12t2c1.html

noctua

HSC

Does it work for anyone?

brad1

HSC
N/A

good luck buoys and grills

brad1

HSC
N/A

Offers are out

go go gooooo

B Science(Comp Science) ^____^

MiseryParade

HSC

Nope. Most likely UNSW have caught on
Actually, it worked for me last night - but I'm a special case (used to go to UNSW then transferred out, so already had a zID).

louisebest

HSC

I just received an offer and was just about to ask here: Is this website a way of accepting the offer? (as I've been trying to get onto the gettingstarted site)

And yes I put my details in and am able to set a unipass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)