Was I In The Wrong? (1 Viewer)

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
FireFlower said:
I think it was pretty insensitive and disrespectful to your boy to let another guy feel you up. I also think its insensitive and disrespectful of your boyfriend to call that girl "gorgeous girl". You two sound perfect for each other, either that or you have the worst relationship ever.
depends how he said it

if it were a sleazy georgeous girl

or a friendly georgeous girl

T

Testpilot

I think you're in the wrong and that seems to be the concensus.

I have female friends that are like sisters but I don't view them/touch them sexually (even if asked). As for your BF's "Gorgeous Girl" comment it depends on context. I often tell female friends things like 'You look pretty today' not meaning it as a pick up but just as a passing complement. Give him the benefit of the doubt and if your so concerned about it speak to him.

j_a_m_e_s

Big Member
HSC
wolvemistress said:
The other night I went to a good friends 18th and my boyfriend came with me. He left for awhile to drive some people into town and what not and when he came back one of my great friends had shown up and cause there weren't enough seats I was sitting on his lap. Later on we were in my friends room and I was sitting on the guy again, and we were talking about breast size and I said i basically don't have any. And he has looked at me, but i had a baggy jacket on. And he's gone I don't believe you, so I told him to fell me up to prove it. And he did. I didn't think anything of it as I've known this guy for quite a few years and he's been like an older brother to me for ages. We both know that we will never be anything more than great friends and we are both extremely happy with that. But non-the-less I decided that the best course of action would be to tell my boyfriend. He got upset, but said he didn't care that much. Than we were talking about it later and he said he was really cranky about it.
I understand why he is upset. But me and the guy it happened with are just friends and that's all it will ever be. And we were at a party, we were surrounded by so many people mostly friends and my boyfriend Knows i would never cheat on him as I think it is one of the lowest things a person can do to their partner. He's told me that I've made myself look like a whore...I don;t know if I was in the wrong, or should I stand up for myself...?
I think everyone is missing the two key points in her story:

1. She is obviously dense and a scrag and
2. She would let her older brother feel her up.

linnyhyde

HSC
i know how ya feel darl my bf gets cranky when theres messages in my fone just sayin hi from another guy... i dont think tellin the other guy to feel u up was a great ida but

Alexil

HSC
linnyhyde said:
i know how ya feel darl my bf gets cranky when theres messages in my fone just sayin hi from another guy... i dont think tellin the other guy to feel u up was a great ida but
Yes, but messages saying hi are different to letting someone feel you up. I can understand getting cranky over completely innocent messages just saying hi (one of my ex-bfs was paranoid about other guys) though.

But yes, I think you were in the wrong.

Chew me:)

HSC
Hey, honestly.. i dont reckon anything is wrong with it, but it depends on what kinda guy ur bf is.. if he doesnt understand the firendship u have with this guy... then he would get angry or annoyed, which is understandable... i kinda understand where u coming from cause i have a guy m8 like that as well...but i dont think i would let him touch my boobs to see i have nothing... while im going out with another guy... i wouldnt wanna jeprodize *sp* my relationship with my bf...

just explain it to him, and say you will not do anything like that again, and try to let him undestand ur friendship...

and as for him constantly calling a girl gorgeous and he doesnt even care how u feel about it... hes gonna look back and think 'wat a dikhead'.... if he says it once in a while.. its ALRIGHT i think.. but if he is constantly doing it... u need to tell him to shut up.. and that u dont really care, and ask him why he keeps telling u? maybe he wants u to get jealous [so he can see u care]...

kazan

im a herooo
HSC
Chew me:) said:
Hey, honestly.. i dont reckon anything is wrong with it, but it depends on what kinda guy ur bf is.. if he doesnt understand the firendship u have with this guy... then he would get angry or annoyed, which is understandable... i kinda understand where u coming from cause i have a guy m8 like that as well...but i dont think i would let him touch my boobs to see i have nothing... while im going out with another guy... i wouldnt wanna jeprodize *sp* my relationship with my bf...

just explain it to him, and say you will not do anything like that again, and try to let him undestand ur friendship...

and as for him constantly calling a girl gorgeous and he doesnt even care how u feel about it... hes gonna look back and think 'wat a dikhead'.... if he says it once in a while.. its ALRIGHT i think.. but if he is constantly doing it... u need to tell him to shut up.. and that u dont really care, and ask him why he keeps telling u? maybe he wants u to get jealous [so he can see u care]...
what the fuck?

i just read your whole post

no normal person is going to think? " oh shit, im a dickhead for calling some girl gorgeous"

the only reason this chick brang it up, was so that she diddn't look like she was a complete hurra, by making sure her boyfriend did something wrong aswell

she is in the wrong

touching of boobs is too sexual for a friendship thing
and whoever pointed out that other bit about the older brother thing was right as well

even if he is an older brother figure
which girls are going to put there hand up and say they let there older brother touch them up

if it were my girlfriend, and she let her older brother touch her up

i'd ring DOCS

so really
this chick doesn't win either way

in conclusion

yes your in the wrong
no he isn't

end of story

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
comeasyouare said:
If you refuse to hit girls but would hit guys of a similar size then that makes you a sexist pig.
hahaha

i like your attitude.

seriously though i dont hit girls either, Partly because of the way i was brought up and partly because of the law. I would be absolutely torn apart legally if i got into a fight with a girl, even if she started it. the law looks down on violence against women.

puglover

HSC
Serius said:
hahaha

i like your attitude.

seriously though i dont hit girls either, Partly because of the way i was brought up and partly because of the law. I would be absolutely torn apart legally if i got into a fight with a girl, even if she started it. the law looks down on violence against women.
hahaha...

VIOLENECE AGAINST WOMEN AUSTRALIA SAYS NO!

sorry its just like a running joke at our school..
we like say that every minute o.o
we always just say it when we are play fighting at skool XD
Yeah my year level aint real mature...

kazan

im a herooo
HSC
comeasyouare said:
If you refuse to hit girls but would hit guys of a similar size then that makes you a sexist pig.
maybe so, but im the sexist pig that isn't sharing a cell with big dick bubba, who looks down on woman bashers, apposed to the guy who does hit women, who is currently being sodomised

HSC
kazan said:
maybe so, but im the sexist pig that isn't sharing a cell with big dick bubba, who looks down on woman bashers, apposed to the guy who does hit women, who is currently being sodomised
Make sense moar.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
why did you tell him if you didn't think it was wrong or feel guilty?

because you're a dirty whore and you know it!

blueeyesguy

HSC
wolvemistress said:
One of the reasons that it's annoyed me so much, is that he has a friend who is a girl and he calls her his "gorgeous girl" and he has told me no matter what i think he will never stop that. He didn't even want to take into account how that made me feel.
Theres a slight difference between calling someone of the opposite sex "georgous" and having someone of the opposite sex touch parts of your body.I mean im sure theres guys you call babes etc but ultimatly it comes down to if you found out your bf had his body touched by a female friend how would you feel?? It shouldnt be a major issue but may take some time ok enough said

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
You are so in the wrong

and your friend totally wants to hit that(you).

And my reasoning:
You two are good friends, almost like brother and sister you say, you hang out alot. He has seen you in more revealing clothing, hence making him aware of your breast size. However, you maintain that you were wearing a jacket that did not reaveal them. He acted like he didn't believe you, you played right into his trap of letting him cop a feel, he jumps at the chance and life moves on normally.

In short, you got owned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)