wat to do? the gal is very attached? (1 Viewer)

conz

HSC
ok so i hooked up with this girl at my grad (i was pretty drunk at the time) and then she came over the following day just to catch up and one thing lead to another and we made out again... she now is messaging me saying she loves me and has told her parents that we are an item... however im not sure wat to do as im not interested in a committed relationship... a little hand on wat to do would be good??? cheers

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
well you have to talk to her, and tell her how you feel, but the sooner you do it the better and get any misunderstandings out of the way

tlodg

HSC
N/A
"we made out again"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

.........use ur actions to prove her wrong.....
they mean more than words.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Call her fat or something, girls hate that stuff.

*hopeful*

HSC
^ Yeh cause she's probably going to hate u for a while neway (unless shes like emo or something and will go cut herself if u call her fat/ugly, dont do it then :eek: )

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
be ready for a "OMGGGGGGGGG YOU BASTARD YOU LEAD ME ON HOW COULD YOU" backlash.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
She clings, she's needy, she's also really greedy ...

She's shallow, she's clingy and she sounds like a boredline sociopath. While you may want to know what to do next, I think the more challenging question is "Where is your taste!?"

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Hey, when I'm drunk and pick up, I at least manage not to pick up the clingy, needy ones with sociopathic tendencies.

And this is me we're talking about.

arrested development
HSC
she's probably very needy and insecure. don't try to avoid her or make excuses, just tell her outright that you don't like her, otherwise she'll probably get all paranoid and stressed while inventing fanciful stories pertaining to why she sucks so hard. now, that wouldn't be so nice, would it?

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Give her a ready-made excuse to become emo though.

Affinity

HSC
conz said:
ok so i hooked up with this girl at my grad (i was pretty drunk at the time) and then she came over the following day just to catch up and one thing lead to another and we made out again... she now is messaging me saying she loves me and has told her parents that we are an item... however im not sure wat to do as im not interested in a committed relationship... a little hand on wat to do would be good??? cheers
Let's be friends

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
i'd say be blunt and tell her you don't want a relationship and you're not interested. it might hurt her, but it'll hurt more if you lead her on and she finds out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)