wats ur gym routine (1 Viewer)

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Listen to bitumen. What you are doing right now is not healthy

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Yeah tbh my info in that post is more directed at guys who are aiming to look like this:

The calorie thing is for dudes looking to get absolute optimum results weightlifting in order to look like beasts. They often use steroids/illegal supplements as well as legal ones too. If you're insistent on counting calories (you don't really need to be), post up what your BMR is atm and others can decide whether it's important to count calories (do you even know how to do this yet?) or if you need to improve your BMR. Just as an aside: never tell anyone you are counting your calories because people will immediately become concerned if you're trying to lose fat at your current size and age. Don't pay attention to weight ever because it's irrelevant to everything. Just look at how your body is shaping up. Progress photos (don't put them on here if you're concerned for your safety, etc.) can help a lot.

Mainly: exercise via cardio/free weight training (either bodyweight or addition of extra weight (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodyweight_exercise)) and don't avoid eating entirely, but just crap food. You *need* to eat when you are hungry. Look into the subject more yourself so you can design your own diet, your own fitness regime and what not to tailor to your needs and situation.

EDIT: It is also important for psychological health to view your body as a work in progress. If you obtain results, be excited but don't go crazy with your diet or exercise to accelerate fat loss. That will be ultimately unhealthy. Conversely, if you expect results faster then they are occurring, don't see it as a failure, but a chance to improve. Keep yourself positive.

Last edited:
HSC
um cool 800 calories is roughly what i ate every day when i was *engaging in disordered eating behaviour*
are you fucking serious? you shouldn't even be thinking about calories
eat food close to it's natural state and eat as much as you want. that's all you have to do
wrong
calories are everything

HSC
Yeah tbh my info in that post is more directed at guys who are aiming to look like this:

The calorie thing is for dudes looking to get absolute optimum results weightlifting in order to look like beasts. They often use steroids/illegal supplements as well as legal ones too. If you're insistent on counting calories (you don't really need to be), post up what your BMR is atm and others can decide whether it's important to count calories (do you even know how to do this yet?) or if you need to improve your BMR. Just as an aside: never tell anyone you are counting your calories because people will immediately become concerned if you're trying to lose fat at your current size and age. Don't pay attention to weight ever because it's irrelevant to everything. Just look at how your body is shaping up. Progress photos (don't put them on here if you're concerned for your safety, etc.) can help a lot.

Mainly: exercise via cardio/free weight training (either bodyweight or addition of extra weight (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodyweight_exercise)) and don't avoid eating entirely, but just crap food. You *need* to eat when you are hungry. Look into the subject more yourself so you can design your own diet, your own fitness regime and what not to tailor to your needs and situation.

EDIT: It is also important for psychological health to view your body as a work in progress. If you obtain results, be excited but don't go crazy with your diet or exercise to accelerate fat loss. That will be ultimately unhealthy. Conversely, if you expect results faster then they are occurring, don't see it as a failure, but a chance to improve. Keep yourself positive.
lol mate

annagurl

HSC
N/A

Umm... my BMR at the moment is 1307 calories
Also, that's a nice way of looking at things :)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I had 12" and 13" biceps, now i'm at 12" and 14", took me like 3 weeks :cry:

bitumen

HSC

How to go from Anna to Ana

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Eat more? I'm trying to lose weight :/
Your body needs more energy in order to function properly once you become active

ergo

you need more food

I don't want you starving yourself
How to go from Anna to Ana
Was specifically trying to avoid referencing this cunt. annagurl really didn't need to know about that

Also how does encouraging positivity, good diet and intelligent exercise = anorexia

annagurl

HSC
N/A
So... calorie counting is a bad idea and I should just eat when i'm hungry?

bitumen

HSC
Was specifically trying to avoid referencing this cunt. annagurl really didn't need to know about that

Also how does encouraging positivity, good diet and intelligent exercise = anorexia
lol. you told her not to tell anyone about calorie counting, that's all

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
So... calorie counting is a bad idea and I should just eat when i'm hungry?
No, just eat when you're hungry until you're FULL. you're born once, eat in order to live, dont starve yourself, just dont eat junk food thats all, but EAT, and also, screw counting calories, just eat healthy and nothing matters. Also do some light exercise to maintain your shape/figure etc..

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
oh yeah just to avoid awkward conversation for the time being

anna, calorie counting is a bit irrelevant unless you're attempting to do top tier weightlifting, athletics, etc. You can still do it if you take comfort in it, but you'll need to learn how to do it before you continue.

Easiest approach: eat good food when hungry including protein, do some more light exercise compared to what you're doing now

Intermediate: put more attention into your meals, eat at higher frequency, exercise more often with a bit more extensive cardio, basic body weight exercise

Hard (over the top): Count every meal you eat, eat every 2-3 hours, use free weights and body weight exercises to generate lean muscle mass 3 times a week. I don't recommend this.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I'll start with intermediate and see how I go. Thank you for your input, Lolsmith :)
I appreciate it

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
fuck you are depressing cunt

oh yeah just to avoid awkward conversation for the time being

anna, calorie counting is a bit irrelevant unless you're attempting to do top tier weightlifting, athletics, etc. You can still do it if you take comfort in it, but you'll need to learn how to do it before you continue.

Easiest approach: eat good food when hungry including protein, do some more light exercise compared to what you're doing now

Intermediate: put more attention into your meals, eat at higher frequency, exercise more often with a bit more extensive cardio, basic body weight exercise

Hard (over the top): Count every meal you eat, eat every 2-3 hours, use free weights and body weight exercises to generate lean muscle mass 3 times a week. I don't recommend this.
this is a good post.
Though mate, dyou reckon Plitt was ever on juice?? I dont think ive ever seen him COMPLETELY admit to being all natural, he endorses being natural, but never has actually said, "i am 100% all american/freakish genetics"

also anna, as a general thing, eat more protein foods, eg meats/beans/eggs, they keep you fuller for longer and you avoid losing muscle :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)