wats ur gym routine (1 Viewer)

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
i fucking hate you

saw some guys today DBing 40s, while i was inclining 22.5s
srsly such a shit feeling

nah man, you dont get it, ive been sloooooowwwly building up on my strength, its been like ~7 months now and ive moved up 15kgs on my DB press, i mean, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
- 2km run on the treadmill (done in about 15 minutes, including cool down)

Then I alternate upper and lower body with each day.
Upper:
- Lats on 25kg, 50 reps
- Bicep curls on 6kg each arm, 50 reps
- Triceps on 20kg, 50 reps
- Chest press on 18kg, 50 reps

Lower:
- Leg press on 30kg, 50 reps
- Leg extensions on 20kg, 50 reps
- Crunches on a sloped bench, 30-50 reps
- Leg curls on 20kg, 50 reps

Done on weekdays but I haven't gone for about two weeks because of exams and illness and blah.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i fucking hate you

saw some guys today DBing 40s, while i was inclining 22.5s
srsly such a shit feeling

nah man, you dont get it, ive been sloooooowwwly building up on my strength, its been like ~7 months now and ive moved up 15kgs on my DB press, i mean, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
dude, shit takes time relax

you do this for yourself not for others, as long as you're making progress it's all good

if the progress is slower than normal than maybe hire a trainer to see what you're doing wrong

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
lolshit :|
my best are 30s last year.

yeah once i was finishing my squat with 80kg, then the guy behind me (looked to be in his 40s) started warming up with my 80 :(
another guy i was working in with (looked about mid to late 30s) was squatting around 80, and he wasn't going all the way down! he was doing 3/4 squats at the best.
i got up to 90 then, he just kept going up and up, got up to 130 last i saw :(

edit: trickster eat more meat
gcc 50 reps really? why?

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
50 reps
1 set
of 50

eat more cunts

and take a break

i went up a few kgs on everything when i took a 2 week break

just had a one week break after doing 120 deadlifts and not being able to use my lower back

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
That is nothing. At any given time at my gym, I am probably the weakest one. Fucking powerlifters absolutely destroy me in lifting

I'm in the triple digits for deadlifts now. Quite satisfied with it, considering I;ve only been working at it for a relatively short time

q3thefish

HSC
if you arent gaining as much as you think you should, then you're not eating right.

nutrition reigns king.

havent lifted in a while because uni gym membership expired and ive been eating junk lately. losing heaps of lean body mass ugh

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm trying to tone up, so doing heaps of reps on quite low weights.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Myth. Keep the reps in the single digits

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Make sure you get him to show you the correct form in compound lifting and not get pulled into some homosexual routine

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm trying to tone up, so doing heaps of reps on quite low weights.
Do 25-45 reps, anything above that wont help you, anything below that wont help you either for toning up

Edit: make the weight so you cant go over that amount

Last edited:

jezzmo

Now lactating. Sample me.
HSC
N/A
That looks so dangerous.
If I'm reading that right - 90lb's on a deadlift ... 40kg ... the spotter can bicep curl that if something goes wrong. It's just balancing on a ball - the exercise is supposed to work more/different muscles etc .. but honestly at that weight, it's a gimmick.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Technically it's 60kg, they're standard plates, the bar is +20, that guy doesn't look like he'd squat a great deal more than that if flatfooted.

jezzmo

Now lactating. Sample me.
HSC
N/A
Technically it's 60kg, they're standard plates, the bar is +20, that guy doesn't look like he'd squat a great deal more than that if flatfooted.
Yeah I thought about the bar after the post (although doesn't look like the full olympic size bar) - and deadlift = squat. Basically nothing in my post was correct or edited or worthy or applicable - revised to: with a spotter, that exercise at that weight for a guy who's at least done a basic level of squat training is not particularly dangerous.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
It is still extremely dangerous. If the guy slips backwards, the spotter would have to deal with 60kg + the guy's bw. If the guy knocks him down and lands on the spotter, you would be dealing with quite a few ruptured organs. The thing about standing on a swiss ball is that if you slip, you'd slip really fast

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)