wats ur gym routine (1 Viewer)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
ive been goin to the gym for weeks now gettin pretty strong too haha, dis is my routine

- 3x10 bicep curls (10kg)
- 3x5 squatz (15kg)
- 2x50 situpz
- 5x5 chest presses (10kg)

wallaaah cuz
Pretty decent brah, but what are you wasting time doin them squats for? Girls in the club can't see your legs

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
I don't actually have a 'gym' but ive been working on making a routine. I dont really want to become full buff or even go 'otter mode', i just dont want to be a skinny shit that would die from one punch. Right now I have:

-Three sets of five chin/pull ups on the park monkey bars
-Three sets of six barbell squats

I just recently built myself a 'squat rack' (really just a brick wall and a wooden pallet thats been set upright to put the barbell on). Im not sure how I'd exercise the triceps because I havent made a bench to do bench press on yet and push ups are somewhat ineffective. im also unsure how to train my core muscles because i dont know how to do deadlifts (dont want to hurt myself), sit ups make my back hurt (im probably doing something wrong) and i cant do hanging leg raises because my arms arent strong enough for me to hold onto the monkey bar long enough to do them.
cool story bro

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I walk home, which takes like 20 minutes, and I rock climb once a week.
Rock climbing is really good for toning your stomach and makes your arms bigger. I don't know if it's muscle or fat, but yeah :p

RANK 1

HSC
I walk home, which takes like 20 minutes, and I rock climb once a week.
Rock climbing is really good for toning your stomach and makes your arms bigger. I don't know if it's muscle or fat, but yeah :p
hey i rock climb once a week too, except i catch the train home and walk 5 mins

annagurl

HSC
N/A
hey i rock climb once a week too, except i catch the train home and walk 5 mins
I take a bus and then walk home :p
Do you go with your school or by yourself? I know some schools let their students rock climb as a sport.
I think the scariest thing about rock climbing is actually trusting your partner and letting go D:

RANK 1

HSC
i go with school, i just do the ones that dont require a harness, dont know if your place has it, but we have a continuous 2m tall rack climbing thing that just keeps revolving
the harness if too much effort and extremely uncomfortable. especially when you're male

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I go with school too. Ugh. I hate the harness :( It's still uncomfortable for girls too, because people are perves T_T
You get a really good upper body work out from rock climbing. I think i'm going to get a very light six pack soon :p I have the lines forming on my stomach, I feel fit even though I have an extremely unhealthy diet.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I normally have really smooth, soft hands. But after rock climbing they become rough. Moisturise your hands after washing them and you'll be good as new :]
I reckon my upper arms hurt the most after rock climbing, not really my hands.

RANK 1

HSC
ive been goin to the gym for weeks now gettin pretty strong too haha, dis is my routine

- 3x10 bicep curls (10kg)
- 3x5 squatz (15kg)
- 2x50 situpz
- 5x5 chest presses (10kg)

dis is tha end result

wallaaah cuz
but srsly OP you're trolling right?

RANK 1

HSC
my gym routine

20 bench presses (40 kg)
walk around for 20 mins doing nothing except talk with friends and occasionally punch a punching bag
20 situps (with random weights friends give me, usually aroung 5kg)
do nothing for a while then do like 20 leg curls( dunno what the weight is just set it to like number 7)
talk for 20 mins
then whatever number i feel like of 10-15kg dumbells

RANK 1

HSC
I normally have really smooth, soft hands. But after rock climbing they become rough. Moisturise your hands after washing them and you'll be good as new :]
I reckon my upper arms hurt the most after rock climbing, not really my hands.
men normally develop more fore arm muscle than women

annagurl

HSC
N/A
no that wasnt a reference to why your arms hurt just a fact
Oh :(
I don't know why my arms hurt then. Maybe it's because i'm weak. I've come to the sad realisation that I will forever be a weakling... *sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)