HSC
Uni Grad
dont exercise

fast metabolism

when it stops i'll just kill myself

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
also, your stats are piss poor for someone with 'experience'.

just saying
so if my stats are poor with ~6 months experience, why the fuck would you recommend PHAT to a guy with NO experience whos also posted stats which are worse than mine

mate, you know nothing about me yet you tell me to get my shit sorted..

typical internet hero making quick judgements about people

and sorry im not massive like you.
i know that you would recommend a Power Hypertrophy routine to a beginner weightlifter which indicates some lack of knowledge about the whole subject and arent willing to admit that THIS MAY NOT BE THE RIGHT ROUTINE FOR HIM. So yeah get your fucking shit knowledge sorted out before you try and help someone

typical internet hero..., mate, im trying to help the guy, im calling you out simply because YOURE WRONG, im saving the fucker from your inexperience
and what the FUCK, is a "typical internet hero" that youre calling me, srsly, explain

youre the guy who recommends an advance routine with no reasoning behind it to a novice, calling people piss weak even though you havent posted your own stats
who the fuck is hiding behind the keyboard now.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
Well better start off slower, im in no hurry, I've pushed myself before and didnt workout for 3 months after that, was sore for 2 weeks (first time) so meh, I'll just join a gym and hire a trainer for a week or 2.
mmyep, sounds like PHATs the way to go....... all the key characteristics of an advanced weightlifter are there, consistency, strong recovery from DOMS, strong motivation

OH WAIT

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I don't think stats matter at all in the end. Weight lifting is all about personal discipline, and pushing yourself to the limit. Just hold your own. Sure, it's human nature to want to compare yourself to others, but in reality it's really not productive, especially because everyones genetic makeup is different.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
My little toe can bench 140kg.

100% serious.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Seriously stronglifts 5x5s is the best place to start

I'd speak to a trainer for all of the exercises first to make sure your form is correct otherwise you will fuck up doing squats (without realising) and do yourself serious long-term damage

there was some cunt on /r/fitness that was doing some hectic overclocked paleo diet that was like 80% cals from protein 15% fat 5% carbs plus like heaps of metamucil and stool softener because he was shitting bricks

broscience

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Kettlebells are p good also from personal experience

we have a trainer that work pays for 3 times a week mo we fri fucking quarter to six in the fucking morning for an hour but you feel *great* afterwards

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC

I have one of these lolz

They're pretty fun to play with, really shows how much stronger my dominant arm is (reaches like 1.5 x rpm of weak arm)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)