wats ur gym routine (1 Viewer)

Tim035

HSC
Cutting the weight training down to 2-3 sessions a week and starting Brazilian Jiu-jitsu up again, this time at Roots-Jiujitsu Sydney CBD.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Fuck yeah my Roots brother. I train at Canberra

Training under Paolo?

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
Hey guyth, dont overtrain like i did

sucks ass

turns out, training 6 days a week, hitting a body part twice a week heavy, isnt good!?
hatemyenthusiasm

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guyth, dont overtrain like i did

sucks ass

turns out, training 6 days a week, hitting a body part twice a week heavy, isnt good!?
hatemyenthusiasm
Yeah, you should only do it once a week, more effective, and dont over do the weights, I sprained my wirst and been off gym for like 2.5 weeks now, still isn't better at ALL

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Look up some Rippetoe vids. He may enjoy touching boys' asses, but he is a good coach

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I don't go to the gym anymore, but over the course of a week I usually do
- 1 all-over weights session that makes me sore for a couple of days
- Rock climbing
- Cardio on the in-between days. But it's indoor cardio like Zumba or a treadmill or cross trainer. Not as good as actual running, but it's cold outside.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
zumba doesnt count as cardio in my book hahahaha (no offense to those who take it very seriously)

rock climbing is awesome :D, wholeheartedly approve

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah it's not super intense, but it warms me up on cold mornings. And I have noticed that my legs and stomach are more toned, so it's not entirely pointless.

Around the time of the City to Surf I always say "Oh we should do the City to Surf next year" and then completely forget about it. But next year the boy won't have his physical job to keep him fit so it'll be a good time to take up running.

pete000

HSC
N/A
Here is my gym routine, i have spent several years tweaking this routine in order to fully complement every muscle in the body with the ultimate goal of acquiring aesthetics

Monday: Chest/ Calves
• Standing Calf Raises- 3 sets x 10-12 reps
• Incline Dumbbell Press- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
• Decline Wide Grip Hammer Strength Press- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
• Flat Dumbbell Press- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
• Donkey Calf Raises- 3 sets x 15-20 reps
• Cable Crossover- 7 sets x 10-12 (30 seconds rest in between sets)
• Seated Calf Raises- 3 sets x 10-12 reps
• Incline Barbell Press- 3 sets x 8-10 reps

Tuesday: Back
• One Arm Dumbbell Rows- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
• Romanian Dead lifts- 3 sets x 8-10reps
• T-Bar Rows- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
• Cable Rows- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
• Lat Pull Downs- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
• Straight Arm Cable Pull Downs- 7 sets x 10-12 reps (30 second rest in between sets)

Wednesday: Quads/ Hams/ Abs
• Hammer Strength Hack Squat- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
• Walking Dumbbell Lunges- 3 sets x 10-12 reps
• Leg Extensions- 3 sets x 12-15 reps
• Seated Leg Curls- 3 sets x 10-12 reps
• Straight Leg Dead lifts- 3 sets x 10-12
• Lying Leg Curls- 3 set x 10-12 reps
• Windshield Wipers- 3 sets x 10 reps
• Cable Crunches- 3 sets x 10- 12 reps
• Swiss ball Crunches- 3 sets x 15-20 reps
• Barbell Squats- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
• Standing Single Leg Leg Curls- 3 sets x 10-12 reps
• Cable Oblique Crunches- 3 sets x 12-15 reps

Thursday: Shoulders/ Traps
• Lateral Dumbbell Raises- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
• Seated Hammer Strength Press- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
• Seated Reverse Pec Deck Flyes- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
• Seated Dumbbell Press- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
• Standing Dumbbell Shrugs- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
• Seated Hammer Strength Shrugs- 3set x 8-10 reps
• Front Straight Bar Raises- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
• Smith Machine Shrugs- 3 sets x 15-20 reps

Friday: Bi’s/ Tris
• Alternating Dumbbell Curls- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
• Cable/Rope Hammer Curls- 3 sets x 12-15 reps
• Close Grip Barbell Press- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
• One Arm Reverse Grip Cable Extensions- 3 sets x 12-15 reps
• Alternating Dumbbell Hammer Curls- 3 sets x 8-10reps
• Ez Bar Cable Press Downs- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
• Straight Bar Curls- 3 sets x 8-10 reps
• Rope Extensions- 3 sets x 10-12 reps

Be sure to supplement this routine with a minimum of 24,000KJ with macros 40/20/20 and use of De-bol/Stanazolo and you are on your way to acquiring aesthetics

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
You've basically copied and pasted the above routine from here http://www.simplyshredded.com/rippe...ilder-pham-talks-with-simplyshredded-com.html and changed the order of some exercises to pass it off as your own.

You can't suggest how much KJs and macros people should be taking without taking into consideration their stats and health. Fitness isn't about throwing around generic figures and doing so could potentially be extremely detrimental.

Also your routine is overly complicated, too centered on isolation exercises and a little repetitive which increases the risk of over training. Definitely would not recommend to anybody, and would actually advise anyone reading to do their homework before choosing a workout.

A great place to get started is here: http://community.boredofstudies.org...eightlifting-for-size-and-strength-The-Basics

Last edited:

alex1992

HSC
You've basically copied and pasted the above routine from here http://www.simplyshredded.com/rippe...ilder-pham-talks-with-simplyshredded-com.html and changed the order of some exercises to pass it off as your own.

You can't suggest how much KJs and macros people should be taking without taking into consideration their stats and health. Fitness isn't about throwing around generic figures and doing so could potentially be extremely detrimental.

Also your routine is overly complicated, too centered on isolation exercises and a little repetitive which increases the risk of over training. Definitely would not recommend to anybody, and would actually advise anyone reading to do their homework before choosing a workout.
1 - everyone should consume 24,000kj as a minimum on a bulk regardless of their weight, you must to gain mass.
2 - too much focus on isolation? you need that to put on mass, compounds help with spot-fat burning contray to popular belief.
3 - overtraining is not possible when your eating 24,000kjs+

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT, ASS.

pete000

HSC
N/A

A great place to get started is here: http://community.boredofstudies.org...eightlifting-for-size-and-strength-The-Basics

Wow, how smart of you figuring out i use the same routine as an IFBB pro. The order of this current workout has been changed to best suit the needs of expending energy through the relevent primary muscle categories before moving onto to the lessor secondary muscular fibres.

As for throwing around macros, i can clearly see that the thread title states "what is 'ur' gym routine" .. I have simply stated my routine and the relevent macros and supplementation of these compounded exercises.

Over-training is not an issue with my complicated routine. By wearing down these muscles 5 days a week, having 2 days of full recovery is sufficient for fully repairing these muscle fibres.

As a suggstion for you, a good place to get started in bodybuilding is here:
http://community.boredofstudies.org...eightlifting-for-size-and-strength-The-Basics

Good luck with your fitness goals for 2011.

May the aesthetics be with you ...

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Wow, how smart of you figuring out i use the same routine as an IFBB pro. The order of this current workout has been changed to best suit the needs of expending energy through the relevent primary muscle categories before moving onto to the lessor secondary muscular fibres.

As for throwing around macros, i can clearly see that the thread title states "what is 'ur' gym routine" .. I have simply stated my routine and the relevent macros and supplementation of these compounded exercises.

Over-training is not an issue with my complicated routine. By wearing down these muscles 5 days a week, having 2 days of full recovery is sufficient for fully repairing these muscle fibres.

As a suggstion for you, a good place to get started in bodybuilding is here:
http://community.boredofstudies.org...eightlifting-for-size-and-strength-The-Basics

Good luck with your fitness goals for 2011.

May the aesthetics be with you ...
Posting a routine and claiming you've spent years tweaking it is misleading if you're admitting to have copied it from a website. Most people on this forum are beginners and the potential for injury resulting from what you've just posted is extremely high. You've also suggesting using steroids (which are illegal drugs) in your post and I therefore feel it is my duty to warn readers away from attempting what you've suggested.

Posting the following is extremely misleading and there is no one size fits all.
Be sure to supplement this routine with a minimum of 24,000KJ with macros 40/20/20 and use of De-bol/Stanazolo and you are on your way to acquiring aesthetics
You did not indicate this was what you were doing, but were making a suggestion. If this works for you then that is great, however the suggested macros and KJs will not work for everyone else and may actually promote fat gain. Promoting the use of illegal drugs is also against the forum rules and I suspect a relevant moderator will have something to say quite soon.

Over training might not be an issue for you (most likely because you've indicated you're on steroids and thus able to cope with the suggest work load) but for 99% of people reading, over training/injury will most likely occur.

pete000

HSC
N/A
Posting a routine and claiming you've spent years tweaking it is misleading if you're admitting to have copied it from a website. Most people on this forum are beginners and the potential for injury resulting from what you've just posted is extremely high. You've also suggesting using steroids (which are illegal drugs) in your post and I therefore feel it is my duty to warn readers away from attempting what you've suggested.

Posting the following is extremely misleading and there is no one size fits all.

You did not indicate this was what you were doing, but were making a suggestion. If this works for you then that is great, however the suggested macros and KJs will not work for everyone else and may actually promote fat gain. Promoting the use of illegal drugs is also against the forum rules and I suspect a relevant moderator will have something to say quite soon.

Over training might not be an issue for you (most likely because you've indicated you're on steroids and thus able to cope with the suggest work load) but for 99% of people reading, over training/injury will most likely occur.

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
1 - everyone should consume 24,000kj as a minimum on a bulk regardless of their weight, you must to gain mass.
2 - too much focus on isolation? you need that to put on mass, compounds help with spot-fat burning contray to popular belief.
3 - overtraining is not possible when your eating 24,000kjs+

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT, ASS.
1) A wreckless suggestion to make. To gain mass you need to have a caloric intake which is above your maintenance level. To determine this, height, weight and age all come into the equation. You can't make a generic claim like that without these statistics.

2) There is no such thing as spot fat reduction (and this is where I suspect you're trolling). The "theory" of spot fat reduction has been widely disproven and anyone involved in fitness professionally can reinforce this. Compound movements put the most strain on the body, consequently forcing it to release natural growth hormone which promotes an increase in muscle mass. They are therefore essential, especially for beginners.

3) Over training has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of KJs ingested and more to do with how fit you are and your experience level. Beginners will almost certainly over train on what's been suggested.

alex1992

HSC
1) A wreckless suggestion to make. To gain mass you need to have a caloric intake which is above your maintenance level. To determine this, height, weight and age all come into the equation. You can't make a generic claim like that without these statistics.

2) There is no such thing as spot fat reduction (and this is where I suspect you're trolling). The "theory" of spot fat reduction has been widely disproven and anyone involved in fitness professionally can reinforce this. Compound movements put the most strain on the body, consequently forcing it to release natural growth hormone which promotes an increase in muscle mass. They are therefore essential, especially for beginners.

3) Over training has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of KJs ingested and more to do with how fit you are and your experience level. Beginners will almost certainly over train on what's been suggested.
azore,

nice one son. stop copy pasting your responses from bodybuilding forums.

you have no knowledge, so you plagerise others knowledge and pass it off as your own in an attempt to 'bag out' someone's gym/eating plan that is far too sophisticated for your comprehension.

poor effort.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Please provide a link as to where my posts are plagiarized from. :)

alex1992

HSC
Last edited:

alex1992

HSC
yes, i though you wouldn't reply.

you have been reported to BOS authorities and i will eagerly follow this up you fraud.

i can only hope that the people of BOS will have a free forum without wanna-be know it alls who continually attempt to cut down people who are actually achieving something with plagerized statements.

dissapointing.

pete000

HSC
N/A
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135979561

quiet embarrassing using posts as your own work from the women's bodybuilding section. very homo.

you have been caught you fraudulent moderator. shame.

i suggest your moderator powers be removed if you continue with activity like this.

I had always suspected azure's responses were somewhat out of context. good to see that evidence you linked! i hope he is brought to justice and banned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)