wats ur gym routine (1 Viewer)

kfnmpah

HSC
After swimming you can jump around and bones and joints don't make old (w0)man noises!
Definitely investing in some flippers.

But absolutely get hand paddles - IMO so much better to swim 1km or less with hand paddles than several km's without.
and you can eat like a million times what you usually do and it makes no difference.
i remember when i played water polo, i ate like ~4000cals a day and I only trained/played 3 times a week for ~an hour

a c

HSC
I'm a bit time poor at the moment so I'm trying to make my routine more efficient. Everyone knows diet is 60%+, most important.

So I've started my new diet which is 14650 kj/day (100% eggs/milk/peanut/chicken/mix vege), and eliminated that time consuming 'exercise' from my routine.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
isolation curls?
oh yes i remember now. we discussed this a few nights ago. she does one arm-dumbell rows not concentration curls lol

the key to weighlifting is actually knowing and focusing on the contractions of the muscle. totally different and wrong if you don't know the name/what muscle groups its working

Power Rangers

HSC
N/A
oh yes i remember now. we discussed this a few nights ago. she does one arm-dumbell rows not concentration curls lol

the key to weighlifting is actually knowing and focusing on the contractions of the muscle. totally different and wrong if you don't know the name/what muscle groups its working

I have no idea what i'm doing, i'm only doing what trainer dude says. I have a rough idea of what it is working based on the movement of the muscle in my arm i.e. arm extension works triceps (I can feel it, and it actually is really hard not to drop the bar on my face)

Examine

same
HSC
After swimming you can jump around and bones and joints don't make old (w0)man noises!
Definitely investing in some flippers.

But absolutely get hand paddles - IMO so much better to swim 1km or less with hand paddles than several km's without.
Don't use paddles too much though. You'll fuck up your shoulders.

Examine

same
HSC
how good is swimming, i've started swimming again, i'm dreadfully slow and need flippers but it's so good
swam a kilometre yesterday, might go again tonight.

i did back and hamstrings on monday and shoulders on tuesday and i'm fucking sore, i can barely put a shirt over my head and turn the wheel of my car.
sitting down/standing up is also a killer.

i love it.
1km Butterfly. GOGOGOGO!!

jezzmo

Now lactating. Sample me.
HSC
N/A
Don't use paddles too much though. You'll fuck up your shoulders.
Not sure how - it's still a fairly low resistance exercise. In my experience it strengthens them/lessens chance of injury in heavier weightlifting activity.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
swimming is great. gave me a great base for lifting

unfortunately i stopped since im allergic to chlorine :(

Jennyxoxo

HSC
Do 50 situps a day. And 2hours continuous swim in the morning from 6am for school ~sigh, why did ppl chose me as swimming AND diving capt ~ =P

And yeah... =) I dont go gym. Not really my kind of place =)

Examine

same
HSC
Do 50 situps a day. And 2hours continuous swim in the morning from 6am for school ~sigh, why did ppl chose me as swimming AND diving capt ~ =P

And yeah... =) I dont go gym. Not really my kind of place =)
Cool, what time do you do for Freestyle 50m, 100m and 200m?

Power Rangers

HSC
N/A
I do 50 push ups a day. My stomach is so weak afterwards.

I wonder how many i'd have to do consistently to have a light six pack (inb4 lose weight)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)