Watson captain for sure (1 Viewer)

halapenyo

HSC
drop mckay, he singlehandedly lost a match
cant really blame him considering he took crucial wickets in that match and only went for 3 runs/over until the last one. it was more australia's fielding which let them down against india.

Kent12

HSC
N/A
Lentern shut your mouth, if you can read then you would realise that I was saying that your argument is invalid

Lentern

HSC
Lentern shut your mouth, if you can read then you would realise that I was saying that your argument is invalid
No no, I understood that, I just didn't see the connection, the link if you will between the facts you supplied and the conclusion you drew. What I said was that being the best player in the side doesn't automatically make you the best candidate for the captaincy. You seemed to call that bullshit but then offered nothing that really explained why.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Clarke will have a career ending back injury some time this year and Watson will become permanent captain and Warner will be vice captain.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Clarke will have a career ending back injury some time this year and Watson will become permanent captain and Warner will be vice captain.
I'm sure you can put a multi-bet on that

Kent12

HSC
N/A
Lentern ark down you seedy keyboard warrior. you are not at all intimidating and the 1.3 inch pipe you hide in your pants cannot compensate for your benderness. Eat one

Lentern

HSC
Lentern ark down you seedy keyboard warrior. you are not at all intimidating and the 1.3 inch pipe you hide in your pants cannot compensate for your benderness. Eat one
You're the one that's been hurling invective around and trying to compensate for your lack of substance with wave after wave of inarticulate, vitriolic rage. "Whatever" and "there's no point" is hardly the sort of thing someone would say if they were trying to intimidate someone. So please, once and for all without the usual flourish of vitriol and bile just tell me what central point which I originally wrote do you disagree with. If you require clarification the central points of my original comment were
-Being the best player in the side doesn't automatically make you the best suited to captain the side.
-Captaincy calls upon a different skill set to merely batting and or bowling.

And please stop with these silly references to keyboard warriors, the irony of doing so whilst writing on an online forum is just embarrassing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)