We Did It!!! (1 Viewer)

400miles

I'm dying to see what this apparant Showcase material looks like...

No seriously I actually am extremely interested to see your story jhakka... What's it about at least?

frazzle

HSC
Monkey Butler said:
I did the same as Will Sparky - I looked at my script today, and realised that only once I'd written (V.O.) instead of (V/O)... I know it's not much at all, but it just pisses me off that I didn't catch it before I handed it in
OH SHIT!

you mean it's meant to be V/O, not V.O.? ...I wrote V.O. throughout my whole script...

*gulp*

But my medium is video so hopefully they won't look too closely at the script! not that my video is too good either *sigh* but hey, no more majorworks!

wooooohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

olay

HSC
oh :( i did v.o. as well, but atleast mine's primarily video, not script. ahh just like frazzle :)

i still have major works by way of music, and other assessments too, but i sure am glad to have ext II out of the way. it was the hell of my yr sad to say. :S had it's major major uppers but HUGE downers. twas the only thing that truly stressed me out this yr/affected my mood. SO GLAD IT IS OVER

oh and i don't think the markers are going to like my vid. but i'm hoping for a nice surprise :D

J

jhakka

400miles said:
I'm dying to see what this apparant Showcase material looks like...

No seriously I actually am extremely interested to see your story jhakka... What's it about at least?
It's a fantasy story that leads up to a war (that actually happens after my story ends). It focuses mainly on character development and my central concept of faith and magic.

Old guy lives in a house out of town, he talks about magic.
People think he's crazy.
Boy befriends him.

...and so on.

TangzBasher

All over :p

Last week sure was hectic but I managed to get it done.

Gratz to all the EXT2s out there.

miss_salty

HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
It's a fantasy story that leads up to a war (that actually happens after my story ends). It focuses mainly on character development and my central concept of faith and magic.

Old guy lives in a house out of town, he talks about magic.
People think he's crazy.
Boy befriends him.

...and so on.
is it postmodern? u'll get a better chance of making it into the showcase if it is. . .

J

jhakka

Nah, it's not postmodern.

I honestly don't think I'm getting into the Showcase, though it's nice to have a goal for the course, ok?

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
olay said:
oh :( i did v.o. as well, but atleast mine's primarily video, not script. ahh just like frazzle :)
For vids I don't think it would matter, but the Australian standard for screenplays are V/O (and O/S for offscreen)... but you guys are only submitting the script so the markers understand all the words right?

Cicciolina

HSC
A bit anticlimatic. But one unit is completely finished :D
I hated my major work (critical response), and I'm too scared to look through it in case I cringe or find any mistakes. And I've instructed anyone who reads it, to not tell me if they find anything wrong with it until next year.

sesquipedalian

HSC
Its over!!

Cicciolina said:
I hated my major work (critical response), and I'm too scared to look through it in case I cringe or find any mistakes. And I've instructed anyone who reads it, to not tell me if they find anything wrong with it until next year.
Lol! I did exactly the same... My friend was reading the final copy during class and i suddenly turn around and said to her "If u find any mistakes I dont want to know about them!" ....and i am assuming there would be heaps becoz i sorta left it to the last minute. Advice for anyone thinking of doing a Critical Response next year... do something you LOVE, something that u will not get sick of, something that u could see everyday and be happy to work on it... otherwise u'll end up like me doing it all last minute and procrastinating about it! But all i can say is:

THANK GOD IT IS OVER!!!

~Aine

Cicciolina

HSC
sesquipedalian said:
Lol! I did exactly the same... My friend was reading the final copy during class and i suddenly turn around and said to her "If u find any mistakes I dont want to know about them!" ....and i am assuming there would be heaps becoz i sorta left it to the last minute. Advice for anyone thinking of doing a Critical Response next year... do something you LOVE, something that u will not get sick of, something that u could see everyday and be happy to work on it... otherwise u'll end up like me doing it all last minute and procrastinating about it! But all i can say is:

THANK GOD IT IS OVER!!!

~Aine
Lol good to know I'm not the only one - I left my reflection to the last minute and my teacher said it read really quite badly :S

Also - another advice - is to BE ORGANISED. I procrastinated so much, and in the end, I hated one part of my project so much (did a critical response, and compared d and contrasted two poets - ended up loving one poet, hating the other)

frazzle

HSC
olay said:
oh i did v.o. as well, but atleast mine's primarily video, not script. ahh just like frazzle

Monkey Butler said:
For vids I don't think it would matter, but the Australian standard for screenplays are V/O (and O/S for offscreen)... but you guys are only submitting the script so the markers understand all the words right?

I'm hoping that's the case! it's too late to do anythign now. Why didn't I check this forum before I submitted!? argh...

Olay, what was your video about?

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
oooo yeahhh Do ThE FuNkY dAnCe!!!!

hahahahahahahaahhaahahahahhaahahahahah

IT'S ALL OVER!!!!!!

It's crazy - i'm trying not to stress over some mistakes i found as i was looking it over to hand in...

but other than that ------ PARTY

ps - oh yeah an it's been very rewarding and stuff to......hehehe

:p :cool: :p :cool: :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)