... we dont get a tabulated view of our units?! CMON UWS! (1 Viewer)

Lemonlime

HSC
I assume that most of you guys have entirely completed enrolling in your tutorials and what not, and is it just me, or do we not get a full view of our timetable?

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Timetable as in grid format? That would be nice eh :p

You can print out a copy if everything you've enrolled in on platform web. I personally would just make your on timetable on excellent though..

Lemonlime

HSC
Timetable as in grid format? That would be nice eh :p

You can print out a copy if everything you've enrolled in on platform web. I personally would just make your on timetable on excellent though..
yeah i guess, like with days of the week and everything. seriously, thats like a basic they should have ==
Ive resolved to that haha! It just wouldve made sense that we got one from them

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, would've been nice if they did that but OH WE'LL. They'll probably implement it in a few years or something. Hopefully.

I'm pretty sure I get a timetable though so it doesn't bother me much. ^_^

singhstah

HSC
omg uws timetabling was just painful for me. Going through that again is going to be hell -.- So I thought of a solution. I'm going to begin work on a program that fetches class data from the uws website and displays it in a timetable. That way you can visually organise your classes, immediately see clashes and optimally organise your time table to your liking. It's gonna take a bit of time, so don't expect something for the next semester, but it's in the pipelines. The best thing is that uws show their class times BEFORE registration begins, so you can plan your timetable before you register. Hopefully it will make enrolling a lot less miserable for uws students.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
The IT department is a joke.
Their email server got hacked and spammed every student.
The email UI doesnt have a sweep option so students have to manuallu delete hundreds of emails one by one.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
The IT department is a joke.
Their email server got hacked and spammed every student.
The email UI doesnt have a sweep option so students have to manuallu delete hundreds of emails one by one.
YEP!
First-hand experience on that. ^_^

I Study Hard

HSC
Every semester I reuse an excel template I made my first year, its not preferable but it works.

Ugh, the spam..I haven't had the time to delete mine yet x_x;

Lemonlime

HSC
it wasn't much of a hassle to make the timetable for me, but still, they should upgrade their technology! How'd it go for you guys?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)