web enrolment dont ever close?!? (1 Viewer)

luxslash89

HSC
hi guys, i noticed that the web enrolment thingy majiggy dont ever close, so it obviously will be available continually throughout the semester... the q i'd like to ask is, then during the semester, if i dont like the time for a particular subject, does that mean can i change the time and go to that??

layzeehbum

HSC
maybe, but you may notice that most of the classes are already full... so it might be hard for you to change the time that suits you

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
I wouldn't say so. For lectures, this may be possible, as all of the lectures will be identical. However, for tutorials, group work in particular, and some assignments in general, will probably require you stick to the class you first enrolled in. I will second layzeehbum's comment. They sort of design the classes around the number of people they expect to have in them, meaning it's unlikely you'll be able to change into a good selection of classes anyway.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
It's a headache, because it takes about a week to register to the system, so when you get to a tute, its like "wtf your name is not on the list, r u sure you registered properly online", and your like "yeh dude, i did fucken oath"

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
hi guys, i noticed that the web enrolment thingy majiggy dont ever close, so it obviously will be available continually throughout the semester... the q i'd like to ask is, then during the semester, if i dont like the time for a particular subject, does that mean can i change the time and go to that??
and btw, what your referring to is 'subject activities', web enrolments are open mon-fri morning to 10pm.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
After like the 3rd week (i think) of the semester, all subjects are set to read only.. so you won't be able to change it.

Morbo

HSC
Isn't web enrolment closed after the census date?
And, if you favourite 'My Subject Activites' page, you can access it 24/7.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Isn't web enrolment closed after the census date?
And, if you favourite 'My Subject Activites' page, you can access it 24/7.
Something like that. But yeah, they do get turned to read only status.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)