WebCT unit websites. (1 Viewer)

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Hi
Just wondering when the websites for the 2011 units appear, because my webCT page still has the PSYC1002 link. lol.

Thanks.

justbecause

icanhascheezburger
HSC
I still have a subject from last semester up too. I think they don't show up until classes start or the weekend before which is all very quite last minute. Instead you might just want to check back every now and then.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
I was wondering this too. Um, is it just me or did they change eLearning? I have to log in twice now =l

lett21

HSC
N/A
What is webCT? (I'm a first year).
Thanks

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
What is webCT? (I'm a first year).
Thanks
WebCT (they actually call it eLearning or something nowadays, but everyone still calls it WebCT) is where the websites for each unit of study are. Each unit's WebCT usually contains notes, lecture recordings, important links and so on, there's often a course discussion board, and sometimes it's used for assessments like online quizzes or submitting reading logs.

symple

HSC
It won't let me log on, it keeps saying I have entered an incorrect username or password. What is going on? :(

EDIT: It seems they have upgraded the password requirements again, so I just needed to update it. Easily fixed. No subjects up yet.

Last edited:

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Bit odd that they still aren't up. I could have sworn that they had them up by now last year.

izzy88

HSC
All my law webct sites are up.

However, I do remember a couple of years ago the IT department had a backlog making all the sites live, so some subjects still didn't have the sites up by semester starting. It may be the same problem again, or just that the new version of webct is causing problems for the lecturers...or the lecturers might just be behind.

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
Bleh, still waiting for psyc1001 and ASNS1601 to be up... :(

I doubt im gonna get they lecture notes before my first lect tomorrow :(

funnytomato

HSC
All my law webct sites are up.

However, I do remember a couple of years ago the IT department had a backlog making all the sites live, so some subjects still didn't have the sites up by semester starting. It may be the same problem again, or just that the new version of webct is causing problems for the lecturers...or the lecturers might just be behind.
haven't they been up since ages ago? from what I've heard...

spence

HSC
My psych unit is up, but none of my 3 other subjects

speedofsound

HSC
yeah i don't have ANY of my subjects up... they come up automatically, right? we're not supposed to put them up ourselves? why is it taking so long? i mean, we start tomorrow...

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Don't worry, one of my subjects' Blackboard/WebCT thingos came up this morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)