Week 1 Tutes/Lectures (1 Viewer)

Apex

HSC
Ok so i just checked on myunsw for my classes in week 1 and it is empty. Is this normal because everyone else that i know is starting uni tomorrow?

Apex

HSC
No offense or anything but what is the point in that?

Apex

HSC
I've enrolled into all of my programs subjects and i untick every box except for week 1 and no timetable is shown.

life92

HSC
I think most courses only have Lectures in Week 1.

BUT, I know that some courses only start in Week 2, so that means you'll only have lectures next week and then normal classes start from Week 3.
Check your timetable for week 2 and 3 and compare.

LordPc

HSC
I think most courses only have Lectures in Week 1.

BUT, I know that some courses only start in Week 2, so that means you'll only have lectures next week and then normal classes start from Week 3.
Check your timetable for week 2 and 3 and compare.
this.

i think some schools (i heard psychology was one) have completely ignored the 'week 1 only for lectures' system and just begin everything, lectures and tutes, from week 2. just compare week 1 with week 2

you could also go to the unsw handbook site. next to to each lecture and tutorial it should have what weeks the lecture is held, eg:

weeks: 1-5,6-8,10-13
or it might have
weeks: 2-5,6-13

Apex

HSC
this.

i think some schools (i heard psychology was one) have completely ignored the 'week 1 only for lectures' system and just begin everything, lectures and tutes, from week 2. just compare week 1 with week 2

you could also go to the unsw handbook site. next to to each lecture and tutorial it should have what weeks the lecture is held, eg:

or it might have

Best advice. Thanks, have no more doubts now, cheers guys.

Sarebs

HSC
this.

or it might have
Yep nothing for psyc in the first week.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Yeah no classes, week one. fuckk what am i gonna do this week now.

William kamel

HSC
No uni for B construction Management and property as well. That sucks, what am I gonna do for a week!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)